Our valued sponsor

Change to Design of OffshoreCorpTalk Today -> Count Down 3,2,1.....

Thanks for the update. Some feedback:

1. Content is hard to read. See attachment. 2 lines of content vs 20 lines of meta data and elite awards. Please make better contrast for the content and all other stuff less flashy (including letter avatars).
2. Please make it possible to disable animations. This was fine 10 years ago, now it's just out dated.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    134 KB · Views: 15
  • Haha
Reactions: kilor
Reactions: clemens and zzzzzz
Hi .. search not working in Mozilla (chrome) Edge etc ..
should work now
Some pages seems to break down on desktop.

Like this one:

it's the last page from this thread: Important! - Unlock the Power of OffshoreCorpTalk: Become a Member of the Mentor Group Gold
It's OK now, same for other pages with same error.

The favicon is nonsense, it seems a candlesticks chart
Agree, it is changed to a new one, can take up to 24 hours to be replaced by your browser.

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
After most bugs found have been fixed, it is the most professional version of offshorecorptalk ever. Congratulations.

Reactions: clemens
The only thing that annoys me is when viewing a paginated thread on mobile, you have to:

1. scroll at the bottom of the first page to see other pages in the thread. In the previous version it was possibile to choose the page at the beginning of the thread.
2. you can't select the page (i.e a thread with 4 pages you can only click to go the next page or the last page. You can't go to the third page from pag 1)

Reactions: JohnLocke
Thank you for the feedback. Please keep it coming, we will collect the errors and get them fixed over time.

Reactions: Marzio
Thank you for the feedback. Please keep it coming, we will collect the errors and get them fixed over time.
Admin, noticed the unavailability of the reporting a thread or an indecent post button/option.

Admin, noticed the unavailability of the reporting a thread or an indecent post button/option.
Don't you have this REPORT button? I tried to replicate the error but it show up on all I tested.

Are there others that can't see the REPORT button?

1679912969204.png

@JohnLocke

apparently the report button doesnt parse on mobile. as its currently unavailable on mobile.

moreso seems the signature display for members, still not available on mobile as well.

however other members on the mobile platforms could attest, so as to enable a quick fix carried out by the Admin..as per the above.

moreso attached current screenshot of thread display, consisting of the
Like button
Reply button
Quote Thread button.

report button currently not displayed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230327-123759~2.png
    Screenshot_20230327-123759~2.png
    191 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: JohnLocke
Don't you have this REPORT button? I tried to replicate the error but it show up on all I tested.

Are there others that can't see the REPORT button?

View attachment 4645
That's the problem: Everything has just been developed/checked for desktop.
In the mobile version (Android) there is no "Report"-button available.

Moreover, as already mentioned a couple of times: The turquoise "Home/Community/Menu" bar is still moving and an utter disturbance when using the mobile version.
It also makes the available screen too small. This turquoise bar seems to have been implemented in a rather unprofessional manner and is the most annoying thing of the new design.

Latest Threads