Our valued sponsor

Cheapest Way: Offshore Company+Same Country Bank Account+Paypal

bat123

Jan 18, 2017
Visit site
Hi, I just joined this website.
I'd like to find the Cheapest Way: Offshore Company+Same Country Bank Account+Paypal

One of my friend recommended me to register in St Vincent and the Grenadines. But later I searched "PayPal does not offer its full range of services (paying and receiving) in all countries and in some cases, like St. Vincent, payments cannot be received by us from anyone, only made by someone in SVG for purchases. This is a restriction of PayPal and not of Loyal Bank."

Quoted from a Quora user, it seems that "Apparently, none of the banks that are off shore or are located in jurisdictions which don't charge taxes on foreign-sourced income support PayPal. I want to live in a non supported country and make money by selling stuff on eBay, what do I do?".

What's the best solution?
Regards,

Welcome aboard friend. I have been around for a month or so.. :)

You can register a business in the UK, find a UK VPS and get dark docs. from @auric for an UK person ;) or find any other country where you know that you can send/receive payments from all countries. That's what I have learned so far.

It would depend on how much money you consider to make if it is worth to go that route that maxmoney suggested. You could simply setup a local company with paypal and pay the taxes required so you won't get any trouble.

Reactions: BlackZero
Hi, I just joined this website.
I'd like to find the Cheapest Way: Offshore Company+Same Country Bank Account+Paypal

One of my friend recommended me to register in St Vincent and the Grenadines. But later I searched "PayPal does not offer its full range of services (paying and receiving) in all countries and in some cases, like St. Vincent, payments cannot be received by us from anyone, only made by someone in SVG for purchases. This is a restriction of PayPal and not of Loyal Bank."

Quoted from a Quora user, it seems that "Apparently, none of the banks that are off shore or are located in jurisdictions which don't charge taxes on foreign-sourced income support PayPal. I want to live in a non supported country and make money by selling stuff on eBay, what do I do?".

What's the best solution?
Regards,
Did you check out Panama for your business?

You can do the setup with a Cyprus company & Cyprus bank account. You can also do the setup with a UK company and UK bank account.

In both cases if you want to keep you way out of business you need the dark docs from @auric !
Second that setup. The best solution you can find is by setting up the company in a tax friendly environment like UK, Cyprus, Ireland and where it also is possible for you to open a bank account either remote if you don't want to travel or by personal visiting the country.

Reactions: utibi
I
Second that setup. The best solution you can find is by setting up the company in a tax friendly environment like UK, Cyprus, Ireland and where it also is possible for you to open a bank account either remote if you don't want to travel or by personal visiting the country.

I'd like to choose your suggestion. Whether Cyprus or UK, or Ireland, I'll consider them. My only aim is to use Paypal.

Reactions: JohnK

Latest Threads