Our valued sponsor

Clear Junction Reviews?

Kraken use Clear Junction - I tested them for the first time yesterday a Sunday. Made a withdrawal to see how fast it get's into my account, it was there after 15 minutes!

I have not experienced this with any other EMI or Bank ever!

Reactions: JohnLocke
Kraken use Clear Junction - I tested them for the first time yesterday a Sunday. Made a withdrawal to see how fast it get's into my account, it was there after 15 minutes!

I have not experienced this with any other EMI or Bank ever!
That's SEPA Instant. Your transaction was either released automatically or released quickly manually and if it was under 100,000 EUR, it was probably processed as a SEPA Instant payment. Lots of banks and EMIs have it but transactions get held for manual review so you don't always see it in action.

Reactions: ilke and JohnLocke
I was always wondering why kraken had all these banking options but was to lazy to try them all. I will have to test clear junction, we are always waiting about 12 hours to get the payment from kraken.

Payments to/from Clear Junction are almost instant. Delays only if you use their bank in Liechtenstein.
Yes, I had a chance to try this method today, it was in the account within 5 minutes. Impressive considering the regular SEPA transfer.

Reactions: Simon4466
Thank for the information
we a company OTC desk, we buy and sell crypto
Please do you have any experience with this EMI? are they good? what about compliance? will they ask for every transfer?
You can. Clear Junction is by far the best and cheapest solution you can get.
Keep in mind that onboarding process is very very long, your MLRO will be interviewed several times and if the person is not experienced enough most probably you will waste your time.

Reactions: vehzag and ilke