Our valued sponsor

Company and personal paypal to emi processor

uranio

Apr 17, 2020
Visit site
Hello guys.
I work in dropshipping business model (around half milion yearly but reaching 1-2m soon) and i'm looking for the best set up for me.
I was looking for HK company. I need to use paypal in EURO and GBP, i have 3 personal paypal that i use (2 with my official residence in Italy and 1 with other country documents).
As opening a paypal with HK company (or llc anyway) is hard and i would waste thousands and thousands on conversion rate, i was thinkig in this set up:

HK company + Revolut/Transferwise + my personal paypals
my personal paypals will withdraw daily to my revolut, transferwise, pyoneer etc that are under company name.
Is it a good idea? can i continue to use my personal paypals? (i already withdraw from my paypal to my revolut and transferwise under my UK company (i'm not uk and paypal are italians)

After i will transfer profits from transferwise or other emis to hk bank account (if i can open one, or just split in other emis), i would like now if this make sense.
Also if someone knows i would like now if a HK company can open:
Revolut
Transferwise
Stripe
Payoneer

Or any other emi (especially interested in revolut and transferwise)
Thank you

At those sales wouldnt it be easier to get a real bank and merchant account? One account one bank no worries about maganing withdrawls and EMIs.
It seems everyone in drop shipping only wants to use paypal, could you shed some light on that as to why?

I would setup the entire thing in Europe either in the UK, Cyprus or Malta and benefit from the many reliable services around.

At those sales wouldnt it be easier to get a real bank and merchant account? One account one bank no worries about maganing withdrawls and EMIs.
It seems everyone in drop shipping only wants to use paypal, could you shed some light on that as to why?

Hello, i do dropshipping especially with Ebay stores, so i'm forced to use Paypal. I do with my own website too and i have gateway processor but 40% of the sales are coming from Paypal there too.

I would setup the entire thing in Europe either in the UK, Cyprus or Malta and benefit from the many reliable services around.

Thank you for your reply, can you be more specific?
I have now a UK company but stil i can't figure out if i need to pay corporate tax or not (i'm from italy, and i don't trade in UK).So would i need to pay corporate tax in UK? and why don't you suggest HK company?i would like to have more privacy
And my main question is: can i use my personal accounts for getting money and withdraw to company emi or bank account without any issue for myself in future?

I have been doing this for a while. My company Paypal withdrawing to my personal Transferwise in USD, it took a few calls to get the account validated from Paypal, that was the only difficult part. As for Transferwise, I am still withdrawing with out issues, that said, I am doing no more than 15k per month in washouts.

I have been doing this for a while. My company Paypal withdrawing to my personal Transferwise in USD, it took a few calls to get the account validated from Paypal, that was the only difficult part. As for Transferwise, I am still withdrawing with out issues, that said, I am doing no more than 15k per month in washouts.

Thank you for your reply, but i'm doing the opposite.
I have personal accounts (paypal) and i withdraw from them in the company account.
So i'm wondering now, if my company is offshore (with eu iban) and my personal paypals are italian, can i get trouble in italy because i use my personal paypals? i don't keep much money there, i just withdraw every day (1000-1500 daily).
as i know paypal shouldn't report turnover, as is just payment processor. In italy is not registered as bank.