Our valued sponsor

Company for ecommerce

S6484

Jun 17, 2019
Visit site
Hi guys,

I wanted to create an offshore company for an ecommerce store. Privacy is important for me as I have a day job.
After talking to several people it seems that most offshore places are not a good fit because of issues I might have with payment processing companies. I need paypal and a card processing company (like shopify payment) for my shop.
Panama could work but I need a bank account in the US for Paypal.
HK might be a solution but heard there is not much privacy anymore and I need to go there for the bank account.
Seems like the US (delaware, wyoming) might be the best fit but I would need to go there for the bank account.

For the ecommerce guys, where have you incorporated your company?

Thanks, I have decided to go with US company + US bank account (I will fly there). Reason is anonymity is the most important. UK nominee is not cheap from what I found and it may create issues with bank account opening etc. I avoid stripe because they don't support dropshipping so it will create an issue at some point.
If this is going to work for you please get back to us with your feedback. I believe it's not possible, but please tell me I'm wrong and that you got your solution if it works ;)

I admit it has its challenges and I am in the process of figuring it out. I will try anyway and will give feedback in the forum either way. If this does not work, I will look for another solution in another juridiction.

Hello, look for the company Dominium Consulting they open bank accounts in the US for thousands of Brazilians (REMOTELY) (I think they open the account with power of attorney) only my opinion, but I do not know if it will fit for dropshipping, I have a dropshipping site and I use the company PAGBRASIL they deposit the payments in any bank in any country. the PAGBRASIL payment processor only accepts monthly invoicing above 100K

Hello, look for the company Dominium Consulting they open bank accounts in the US for thousands of Brazilians (REMOTELY) (I think they open the account with power of attorney) only my opinion, but I do not know if it will fit for dropshipping, I have a dropshipping site and I use the company PAGBRASIL they deposit the payments in any bank in any country. the PAGBRASIL payment processor only accepts monthly invoicing above 100K
Please PN me.

Latest Threads