Our valued sponsor

Company formation UK tier 4 visa

I am an Indian citizen and would like to form a company for the purpose of handling payments for a print on demand store. I am currently in the UK on a tier 4visa and hence cannot conduct business / form a company myself. Which country would be the best to form such a company in? I would like to use a nominee director if it is cheap. I wluld like to start with an initial investment of 200GBP.

What you have to invest is simply less then what is sufficient. Sorry to say so, but I would wait until you have more profits....

Thank you for your responses.

From my research it was possible to form a company in the UK + transferwise bank account for as little at £29. The only issue is I cannot due to my Visa, so would it not be possible to do the same thing in a different country? ( I am willing to forgo nominee services if a different country would allow non residents to form a company there )

If it is in the UK would it be Posssible to form a company in someone else’s name and just get a directors address?

I have 0 profits currently as I haven’t even started the business. My regulations permit me from doing so, I way around it was to start the company under someone else’s name and employ myself, which is allowed.

Would you have any other suggestions as to how I can circumvent this?

Thank you for your responses.

From my research it was possible to form a company in the UK + transferwise bank account for as little at £29. The only issue is I cannot due to my Visa, so would it not be possible to do the same thing in a different country? ( I am willing to forgo nominee services if a different country would allow non residents to form a company there )

If it is in the UK would it be Posssible to form a company in someone else’s name and just get a directors address?
If it was that easy people like me would be out of a job.
Like you said transferwise and someone else name. When your hit with a VAT bill which is then followed by corporation tax. Next thing they look at the UBO who shouldn't be working and visa is cancelled.

Is it really worth all that risk.

Latest Threads