Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
OffshoreSeychelles
UK Ltd with emi bank account

Company In Estonia, Residence in Portugal

If you are looking for professional assistance and information about everything that people do not write about.
Set up your Offshore Company in Seychelles
Just: Passport & Identity card, Consumption bill (unauthenticated)
We accept: Paypal | Credit card | Bitcoin

Bibo

Hi all, I am new here :)

I am working online as advertising expert and business strategist. I basically can work anywhere. I would love to relocate in Portugal and I was thinking to open an Estonian company since I know the beaureocracy is very limited and profits are not taxed unless distributed.
I also heard about non habitual resident program in Portugal which should allow me not to pay any taxes for 10 years. Does anyone know which would be the best way to pay myself? Dividends or Salary? and how to avoid any problems with my current country ( IT)

Thanks in advance to anyone who can give me some useful tips :)

Bibo

Marc Jacob

If you are tax exempted, you won't have to pay taxes on your salaries, but i higly doubt that this is even possible within the EU, cause to wave social taxes in Estonia, you will have to provide an A1 form - meaning that social taxes are paid in Portugal (So taxes have to be paid somewhere). You can consult the official page of the european union for further info : https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/work/social-security-forms/contact_points_pd_a1.pdf.

Bibo

If you are tax exempted, you won't have to pay taxes on your salaries, but i higly doubt that this is even possible within the EU, cause to wave social taxes in Estonia, you will have to provide an A1 form - meaning that social taxes are paid in Portugal (So taxes have to be paid somewhere). You can consult the official page of the european union for further info : https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/work/social-security-forms/contact_points_pd_a1.pdf.

thanks for your answer. Anyone who can clarify this point ? because I heard different opinions on the subject

Fast Offshore - Company Formations Since 1998
Mentor Group

Latest Threads

Mentor Group