Our valued sponsor

Consultant gig for company abroad

Zink City

Apr 30, 2018
Visit site
I'm working as a digital consultant and have just delivered my project which was for a large company in another country (from where I'm based).

I want to put all this money in the crypto market but would prefer to make it quick, and not have to go through my normal bank - and THEN again SEPA-transfer the money to a crypto exchange.

So I've opened a private account at Mister Tango, but would just to check with the community if something could go wrong. Of course the large company I did the gig for has to accept paying the money to a private person to a bank in the Baltics....but aside from that?

Thanks for helping out - and I'm truly sorry if this already has been answered

Reactions: JohnLocke
Mister Tango is a good way to exchange money from and to bitcoins, however, if you want to invest in crypto i.e. bitcoins etc. you can use some of the many exchange services around that let you exchange USD & EUR to bitcoins. It's easy. It's the opposite where people struggle to get the money out of the crypto market again.

Ok, thanks. Yes - in a dream world I'd like to have an IBAN-number directly to my Binance account and get the money directly in there. But I haven't found any existing, working "Crypto Exchange Banks" yet

Latest Threads