Our valued sponsor

CPA money making with Offshore company.

fundmanager

Offshore Agent
Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I have made $3000 today and I have found a method that has worked out well... I dont want to get into great detail but here is what I am doing...

1. posting an ad on craigslist in the woman looking for man section..

2. when someone responds usually 10-40 an ad I chat them up a bit

3. when interested in the woman.. I then send them to a dating offer..

I would consider this email marketing and the offer allows email marketing... The signups have to be converting well for the advertiser because I know for a fact at least one person used their credit card... So that keeps everyone happy..

Now, can you tell me how I can enroll this business into a Offshore Company where I don't have to pay any tax?

You simply just need the company that pay's you, to send the money to the offshore bank account / company.

I would go a little further and suggest that beyond simply incorporating the offshore company, you'll need to understand your local tax laws. Obviously contracting with the offshore company instead of you would be the initial separation between personal income earned and offshore company income. The next is managing your relationship with the offshore company and how you declare it. It would be useful to have more information on what countries are involved. I highly recommend adopting the attitude of tax reduction instead of absolute tax avoidance (which is almost nearly impossible!). I've seen many folks get into hot water with that mindset.

There is no need to always think in TAX EVASION there are plenty of options available to reduce the tax to something very low and for most acceptable.

Is it possible to receive check payment from the CPA system and cash it in a Cyprus bank? Do we need to travel in order to cash it?