Our valued sponsor

Credit Card Gateway for a Seychelles Company

Paypal is working ok for me. Read online that PayCEC is a good option and started setting up process few days ago. Fees are extremely high compared to solutions like Stripe etc. so maybe Paypal still the best solution, but will update on the status of the application for PayCEC, I guess options are always good.

Reactions: tacokai
Do you mean PayCEC | Premium Online Payment Gateway and do they accept Seychelles non resident companies owned by foreign people?

I'm so curious to read your review please?
Yes I meant that, and unfortunately I don't have good news. They first asked to complete a specific form via email different from the standard one as we are a non-EU company (we are Seychelles incorporated). After that they rejected the application mentioning they deal only with EU and UK companies. I wrote upfront we were incorporated in Seychelles, that why I thought non-EU was the reason. Now I'm thinking they didn't even read it and were referring to UK entities. Sorry guys, if anybody has a different option rather that Paypal, I'm in need as well.

Thanks that is what I thought. Most payment processors located in Europe will only be able to process payment for EU companies.

Seychelles companies are almost impossible to find processing for. Let's hope we get some input in this thread for payment service providers that are able to place Seychelles companies.

Seyschelles is possible but requires local presence which most people dont have
Can you elaborate a little? I would like to know what I have to order from the agent to get a payment processing for a Seychelles company?

or is it better to order a external / different service from different provider?

Sad you soon will get banned as someone report your post which is 100% advertising!

Latest Threads