Our valued sponsor

Credit Suisse at critical moment

Stock is plumping very hard

CS is a criminal enterprise masquerading as a bank. Not sure why it has not been disbanded and its assets sold to other banks.

swiss banks are fine.They will be bailed out if needed as they have a big advantage compared to all other banks in the EU

Yup like how Credit Suisse went to Qatar cap in hand during last crisis. UBS was no better as Swiss government had to bail them out directly.

CS needs stabilization from their leveraged buyout business in big trouble, the nation core business is in good shape. Possible ways out are to put investment banking back into their First Boston brand, the leveraged buyout holdings into a bad bank, and count on the bank getting bailed out by Swiss taxpayers, like UBS was successfully from their sub-prime desaster 14 years ago. I am not worried for my account, but glad I have no shares in the bank.

what is your thought? Is CS going to close down like Lehman brother?

Well they are exiting certain business streams. They sold of their Trust Services (to Butterfield bank) after Ivanishvili drama and ended their prime brokerage after Archegos Capital Management drama etc etc. They will likely sell of their investment banking division and focus solely on their Swiss retail, private bank/Wealth Management with a Swiss model and an Asia focus wealth model. Eventually U.S will put sanctions on China and CS will go under due to future heavy exposure to China...lol. As a former client they are getting rid of everything that made them unique as a one stop shop.

Sadly Credit Suisse has stepped on every landmine in the field. They also have proven they cannot make money by doing clean, legal and low risk business. It's scandal after scandal for last decade. There is gross incompetence in the banks management and risk control that I don't think they have fully addressed. Their Swiss banking model is dying alongside their overpriced investments. Lending to wealthy people is all they have left to attract new clients. They need a major revamp. They need a a new business model relevant to today's new generation of entrepreneurs (future wealth management clients) or they will be the next NetFlix special "The rise and fall of Credit Suisse". I see personally this bank being sold off in pieces as their name is now garbage and they are not in good shape.

Credit Default Swap Prices for Credit Suisse are at all-time highs.

FeLfPpXXoA4nCTN.png

Reactions: I'mRobot

Embattled Credit Suisse Faces Social Media Wrath​

lol

---- quote start

The comments included ones from a user named "Sguru1" who asked "If credit suisse goes bankrupt what bank are people gonna use as a middle man to commit financial crimes?"

Another user, "forreddituse2," responded that "Deutsche bank and HSBC are happy to take the job." User "PhotonResearch" said "Wells Fargo lets you do anything if you let them open additional accounts in your name."

---- quote end

• Haha
Reactions: bibing
Please not the only bank I have no problems with cry&¤
Likely a bad and good bank will emerge. Organize alternatives asap if you have more than 100k on account.

I see personally this bank being sold off in pieces as their name is now garbage and they are not in good shape.
Ideal moment to “merge” the good parts into UBS and get rid of the CS brand.

Last edited:

Latest Threads