Our valued sponsor

Crisis protection!

I don't think an offshore company is the problem here, sure, you can protect your assets and safe TAX by conducting business with an Offshore Company, but it won't protect you from getting hurt of the financial crisis.

The best thing is to look forward and try to do business as usual.

It will help you to have your company offshore or rather your business offshore in this crisis but only if you are still doing business.

What mean by that is that if you can't survive your business on a regular basis, than it helps a lot to not to have to pay TAX for most people and businesses it means they safe at least 20% and in some countries even more, thats good income!!

If you can safe TAx it will help you increase your profit thats for sure and you can look at it in two ways, first if you safe let's say 10% in TAX (which is a very low tax rate) you will be able to lower your pricing for your products with that percentage and still make the same money as before, this will hopefully increase sails also now in 2009! Or you can let your price structure be as it is and you don't need to sell that much as before to have the same income!

Zordani said:
How can I protect my off-shore company against the effects of the current economic crisis? Does anyone know how I can handle all the factors and make sure I still make a profit?
It really does not matter you registered a company in offshore area or onshore area. The effect of crisis comes from the activities you your company does.

It really matters on the country in which you have set up your office. If it is going to be countries like India, China then you do not have to worry that much. Because they are affected but not like other countries. The simple measure is to go for cost cutting process. Let the management be awake and monitor the situation.

I really don't think you could get away with crisis. We won't know the future of every country just what the United Kingdom did with their membership in European Union. The best thing to do probably is to be ready when it comes.

I really don't think you could get away with crisis. We won't know the future of every country just what the United Kingdom did with their membership in European Union. The best thing to do probably is to be ready when it comes.
You are correct RamsayB, we human don't know future though we can only take precautions. We should have mentality to face crisis. By the time, everything will be okay:)

You always need to be prepared. Sometimes it's just not possible.

As what Doctors are always telling their patients, PREVENTION is better than the CURE. Always remember that. Since anybody couldn't foresee any Crisis, there could be a Crisis tomorrow as we speak ( I hope not ), we should just take precautionary measures in order to suppress these kind of happenings in our business or life.

Reactions: lastchance
I agree with you MisterFree but do you think you can protect yourself from this happening again? If so how would you want to do that?
I think we could protect ourselves but not without the help of a professional. Seek some advice from them and let them help you to prevent this from happening. For me its the only way to have a good protection from an upcoming crisis.

Latest Threads