Offshore Bank Accounts
Open a Multi-Currency Account in HK - Statrys
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
UK Ltd with emi bank account
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account

Question CRS: What if no Tax-ID is given? Can they still collect your data?

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

Brobbel

I have a bank account, and have not given my TAX-ID.
Would it in general mean, that if a bank or whatever does not have your Tax-ID, they can not send anything regarding CRS to your tax country?

My for example is Germany.
I mean how will they identificate you or search you in their systems, it can not be through name, as many people could have the same name.
Also the ID or Passport number is something which changes every 10 years at least.

The system of CRS must identificate and collect data based on the TAX-ID. Without that, you can not exists there.

What you think?

Sols

Staff member
Mentor Group Gold
They can still report it to Germany and leave it to the authorities to figure out whose account it is based on name, date of birth, address, and historical and current ID/passport number records.

Most likely, though, the bank will eventually ask you for your tax ID.

dread pirate

It's a really good question. If you look up AEIO regs it's supposed to be everything from name, dob, address, balance, deposit and withdrawals, and tax id. Basically, everything that could identify you without question.
I suspect that banks/financial institutions that don't ask for all this data are not exchanging info rather they are merely being KYC/AML compliant.

DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution

Latest Threads

DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
Offshore Bank Accounts