Our valued sponsor

Crypto > Cash idea (no AML/KYC)

Juanpablo7

Apr 12, 2020
Visit site
Hi

Abbreviations; (CC) = Credit Card Payment

As title says I can create a Crypto > Cash (CC) or Cash (CC) > Crypto decentralised business but want to legally bypass the AML/KYC using China’s CIPS rather than SWIFT. As regulation is more lax. Would I need to do business with a sole bank outside the AML/KYC system?

Is this feasible? As the AML/KYC is my selling point (no id or address just transfer) can create a very simple system. I believe there’s a growing trend interested in this especially with the Russia’s exclusion with SWIFT. Any feedback/alternative/knowledge are gladly welcome.

Hi

Abbreviations; (CC) = Credit Card Payment

As title says I can create a Crypto > Cash (CC) or Cash (CC) > Crypto decentralised business but want to legally bypass the AML/KYC using China’s CIPS rather than SWIFT. As regulation is more lax. Would I need to do business with a sole bank outside the AML/KYC system?

Is this feasible? As the AML/KYC is my selling point (no id or address just transfer) can create a very simple system. I believe there’s a growing trend interested in this especially with the Russia’s exclusion with SWIFT. Any feedback/alternative/knowledge are gladly welcome.
Talk to those who do that on a regular basis. You need to have a network of real businesses, bank accounts etc that takes year to be setup. If you know anyone who needs that service, PM me.

Reactions: Juanpablo7
Talk to those who do that on a regular basis. You need to have a network of real businesses, bank accounts etc that takes year to be setup. If you know anyone who needs that service, PM me.
You will need quite a heavy set up to run multiple transactions.
Problem you will face is fraudulent payments which will shut down your account.