Our valued sponsor

Crypto Cash Out 6 Figures

Mutz

Mar 8, 2021
london
Visit site
Hi,

I am relatively new to crypto and have managed to get a 6 figure balance together and would like to know the best way to cash out. I’m currently in the UK and was wondering whether considering UAE is something I can do and is it worth it overall.

TIA

Hi,

I am relatively new to crypto and have managed to get a 6 figure balance together and would like to know the best way to cash out. I’m currently in the UK and was wondering whether considering UAE is something I can do and is it worth it overall.

TIA
It depends on what you want to achieve with the cash.

Last edited:
Hi,

TIA
Starting from 200-300k USD the UAE Company setup with residence visa and local bank accounts would make sense.

Send me PM to discuss further.

Reactions: JackAlabama
How do UAE banks deal with receiving and sending money to crypto exchanges? Will not they have a problem?
We use some workarounds to make everything much more simple.

In General most of the UAE banks are fine if used organic - means you receive salary from your company and invest this salary in Cryptocurrency with like let's say Kraken. Of course it's not possible to open personal account and first time deposit is 1m$ from Kraken.

See below the confirmation from Kraken itself.

Attachments

• Kraken Question.png
    Kraken Question.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 233
  • Kraken Answer.png
    Kraken Answer.png
    59 KB · Views: 242

Latest Threads