Our valued sponsor

Crypto exchange that accepts transfers from US business banking account.

Some exchanges won't accept a US Person and certainly not one with minimum KYC. No one wants to get caught up with U.S money laundering issues. You see most owners of the exchanges don't want to share a jail cell with an overweight sex starved Proud Boy biker when the feds come after them.....just saying.

Whats wrong with Coinbase etc and providing all KYC required these days?

Reactions: FantomOffshore
Some exchanges won't accept a US Person and certainly not one with minimum KYC. No one wants to get caught up with U.S money laundering issues. You see most owners of the exchanges don't want to share a jail cell with an overweight sex starved Proud Boy biker when the feds come after them.....just saying.

Whats wrong with Coinbase etc and providing all KYC required these days?
not exactly sure. Do they allow buiness bank accounts to be linked or just personal ones?

Do they allow buiness bank accounts to be linked or just personal ones?

You need to ask them directly about your specific situation. I can't answer that unfortunately.

I need to be able to make deposits from my US business banking account. Minimum KYC.
Most exchanges don't accept it for some reason (probably securing themselves from money laundering or something)

If you are specifically looking for a way to exchange Fiat to Crypto (buying BTC or USDT), I can provide you with that + invoice, comprehensive program. Of course, you will need to pass KYC/AML by signing a declaration that your funds are clean. I'd be happy to assist all amounts above 50k.

Reactions: rucsia
If you are specifically looking for a way to exchange Fiat to Crypto (buying BTC or USDT), I can provide you with that + invoice, comprehensive program. Of course, you will need to pass KYC/AML by signing a declaration that your funds are clean. I'd be happy to assist all amounts above 50k.
HI there, can we connect on telegram?

you can also buy crypto through IBKR
Can I understand better how they work?
how much do they let us purchase and their fees?

Is it just custodial or we get them on our own wallet?

Reactions: Jorozey