Our valued sponsor

Crypto Friendly bank in Switzerland. Crypto Exchange -> Swiss bank

From what I've seen and been told (not necessarily a representative sample), the likes of UBS and Credit Suisse and most/some cantonal allow it, at least if you withdraw from major/reputable exchanges. But they will ask questions for higher amounts or lower if anything else is suspicious, more so than for "normal" transactions.

Private banking banks might have different risk appetites but many by now understand crypto and blockchain well enough to perform due diligence, especially for clients worth over 10 million.

Additonally, SEBA and Sygnum are two newer Swiss banks that are neither major retail banks nor private banks in the traditional sense. They are both crypto friendly.

Last edited:
Reactions: troubled soul
alt.co look legit and professional. I started the process with them. Could not finish, as they wanted full transaction chain from origin of coins to current coins (here is txid: I sent it to X exchange; here is a screenshot from X exchange showing that address; here is a statement from X exchange regarding converting Bitcoin to Eth; here is a txid in Ethereum network showing that I sent coins to my wallet etc etc). I could not gather all the documents/history for my many years of using crypto.

They looked knowledgeable and chill though. Maybe you give them a try if you have all this docs.

alt.co look legit and professional. I started the process with them. Could not finish, as they wanted full transaction chain from origin of coins to current coins (here is txid: I sent it to X exchange; here is a screenshot from X exchange showing that address; here is a statement from X exchange regarding converting Bitcoin to Eth; here is a txid in Ethereum network showing that I sent coins to my wallet etc etc). I could not gather all the documents/history for my many years of using crypto.

They looked knowledgeable and chill though. Maybe you give them a try if you have all this docs.
They're financial intermediary, not a bank. Simply speaking, they act as introducers to the banks and provide bank with due diligence info they've gathered on you.

Already mentioned here: SEBA, Sygnum, Swissquote, Dukascopy.

Mentioned in other topics: Cite Gestion

Other well known financial intermediaries which can act as crypto-fiat on/off ramp: Bitcoin Suisse

Oh yes. Sorry for not mentioning that. I got impression that they understand how blockchains work, did not need to explain trivial things. That was refreshing.

Thanks for the tip to Bitcoin Suisse! Do they really act as introducers to banks? Looks more like a solid crypto exchange/OTC desk.

Last edited:

Latest Threads