Our valued sponsor

Well we face no issues with UAE banks to the EUR SWIFT Bank Frick account of Kraken.

Just double check the SWIFT CODE of the UAE sender bank upfront with Kraken and when they say no issues with latest deposit/withdraw you are good to go.
Do you mean to open a bank account with Bank Frick and withdraw to your bank account there before sending the funds to your local UAE bank or were you referring to that Kraken has a bank account with them that they can use to transfer funds directly to your UAE account?

In case of the former, would not this cause Bank Frick to exchange CRS details to home citizen country in Europe ?

Reactions: cuno
Hello everyone!

I’ve received Emirates residency and looking for crypto-friendly bank in UAE to set up account.

Despite I can provide proof of legality of my crypto and fiat funds there was information that not all UAE banks like transfers to/from cryptocurrency exchanges for whatever reason.

I would really appreciate if you can give me any clue of what banks in UAE more crypto-friendly than others.
Hello , were you able to find any local UAE crypto friendly banks

Last edited:
Do local UAE banks have any problems with sending USD from usd currency account to crypto exchanges like binance ? I don't need to cash out of crypto.just need to buy

Depends on the bank and the relationship you have with them.
You can make it work with NBD but they have to approve it.

If you are doing crypto through a FZCO and dont have a lot of capital/dont get approval,
there're better options to work with than UAE banks.

What are you talking about silvergate bank not being a SWIFT member.following is it's SWIFT code
Silvergate Bank. 4250 Executive Square Suite 300. La Jolla, CA 92037. SWIFT/BIC Code: SIVGUS66

Please share alternatives to UAE banks for sending usd to binance etc

you just mentioned one I use for USD, Silvergate.
Onboarding is straightforward and took 2 weeks for me.

Bankera for Euro, ob is a pain tho.
Turkey and Kazakhstan banks are friendly to FZCO too.

Reactions: sargentshallots
you just mentioned one I use for USD, Silvergate.
Onboarding is straightforward and took 2 weeks for me.

Bankera for Euro, ob is a pain tho.
Turkey and Kazakhstan banks are friendly to FZCO too.
Silvergate onboards free zone companies ? I didn't know that.
Do they onboard just a company that trades with its own funds ? My volumes will be around 3 million USD per annum

Turkey and Kazakhstan banks in UAE, or at their respective countries? do you mind mentioning some?

At their respective countries.

Sberbank KZ could be useful too.

Latest Threads