Our valued sponsor

Crypto-friendly EMI with a debit card and IBAN for non-EEA private client?

naquad

Aug 13, 2020
Visit site
Hi,

Not so long ago BlackCatCard discontinued its card offering to non-EEA residents.
It was great. Free incoming SEPAs, five free outgoing SEPAs, crypto service (those rates, though), some beer money for keeping funds there (annual interest paid monthly), and a debit MasterCard.
Despite some minor hiccups with the transaction history, it was gorgeous. It was, but now it's not.

I went through the EMI list article and this forum section and came up with Bankera, Zen.com, Verifo, and Satchel.
They are close, but none of them is on par with the BCC.

Am I missing something? Are there some new players on the EMI scene able to provide what I'm looking for?

Thanks.

Reactions: Marios
None. I'm sorry for bringing the bad news. You can search the forum. All you will find is unanswered questions. NonEEAs + personal acc are a neglected minority group here.
Sometimes a little "substance" can help.
Free tip:
Get a digital nomad visa (1 year long term d-visa) + local tax number (e.g., Estonia e-residency).
Total budget: 200 EUR and you can open EMI accounts.

Thanks for the tip. I've been considering it but thought to try it out w/o a business entity first.
Usually it works best if you open first personal account and then open business account with the same EMI. With some, it doesn't even work otherwise if you are a non-EEA person (personal account needs to be opened first to qualify for a business account)

Reactions: naquad