Our valued sponsor

Crypto friendly UAE bank

Binance p2p you transfer money to another individual or company. That eventually will come to questions from the bank. What is the transfer for? Provide supporting documents, etc. Then is when problems come. Unless im missing something
Check the number of trades/orders people do on binance p2p and then tell me the possibility of getting questions from the bank for local transfers between individuals.
Just have a look first.

Reactions: Fred
I do but I don't know if they will allow me to send money regularly to crypto exchanges or suddenly block my account causing inconvenience.I am wary of asking as it might draw.unnecessary attention to me.Someone with experience in uae might know which banks allow to send to crypto exchanges routinely without problems
Change crypto exchange. they allow in/out from less known exchanges.

As far as I know it's not lost at all.. It's normal that GCC countries are trying to move from Oil revenue to something else such as businesses and finance, but still they have some amazing advantages and lower costs compared to other EU countries.
In any case, there is Bahrain with 0 everything except VAT, yes they increased the vat recently from 0 to 10, but in the long run smaller countries will handle this shift better.

It's not a one off transaction I am looking for. its more like I want to invest in crypto regularly for long term.lets say I want to send around 15000 or so usd to binance etc everyday from my salary account. that adds up to around 5M usd per annum. I need a solution for longer term
Speak with @Fred he may have a solution for you or know what bank could work for your business.

dubai unfortunatly is gone , they have too much pressure , and corporate tax is coming and personal incoeme tax as well , dubai is lost paradise
Super nice unreflected mixed up post.

There is at NO point coming a Personal Income Tax - this would fail the whole efforts of the UAE with all the several Visa Types attracting foreign investors to establish a 0% Tax Residence.

Further - Freezone Companies (FZCO's) remain 0% Corporate Tax as long as they don't have any Mainland sourced income.

Looking at your other posts it seems you have a very dramatic way to express your thoughts :)

PS: Oman MAYBE is introducing Personal Income Tax as the economy struggles since long:

Oman may Introduce Personal Income Tax for Nationals and Expats.

---quote start---

Oman Personal Income Tax - Nationals and Foreigners​

It is expected that personal income tax in the range of 5-9% will be introduced but with important distinctions between foreign and Omani nationals. Foreign nationals would be subject to a personal income tax rate between 5-9%, likely on Oman-sourced income above a threshold of $100,000, whilst Omanis would be subject to 5% tax on their net global income above $1,000,000. This would impact most professional expatriate staff.

FURTHER

It is unlikely that the larger Gulf countries will implement personal income tax by 2030. In the UAE, an income tax is “not at the table at all now,” Minister of state for foreign trade Thani Al Zeyoudi told Bloomberg in February 2022 following an announcement that the country will start levying a 9% corporate tax in 2023.

---quote end---

• Love
Reactions: tolstoy
This doesn’t apply to free zones
Actually the recently published laws are not clear on if it will or will not apply to free zones. It says that more clarity will be given on these matters.

It's not a one off transaction I am looking for. its more like I want to invest in crypto regularly for long term.lets say I want to send around 15000 or so usd to binance etc everyday from my salary account. that adds up to around 5M usd per annum. I need a solution for longer term
Do you still need help in this regard?

Actually the recently published laws are not clear on if it will or will not apply to free zones. It says that more clarity will be given on these matters.
Wrong - "qualifying" Freezone Companies remain Corporate Tax exempt and the Freezone Company benefits will be honoured.

"Qualifying" means in this context that the Freezone Company doesn't have any Mainland sourced income which would be the taxable at 9% CT.

It's basically mentioned in every news article I have seen so far.

Hands down they have anyway no other choice as in the back in the days (2004) degrees of the Freezone Laws a certain timeframe (50 years) has guaranteed tax freedom - should this change they would be liar.

Reactions: JackAlabama
Wrong - "qualifying" Freezone Companies remain Corporate Tax exempt and the Freezone Company benefits will be honoured.

"Qualifying" means in this context that the Freezone Company doesn't have any Mainland sourced income which would be the taxable at 9% CT.

It's basically mentioned in every news article I have seen so far.

Hands down they have anyway no other choice as in the back in the days (2004) degrees of the Freezone Laws a certain timeframe (50 years) has guaranteed tax freedom - should this change they would be liar.
Actually no not correct - the term 'qualifying' has not yet been defined as per the most recent paper published on the laws, and yes while I agree that it will most probably be this, the recent publication is different to the first consultation paper that said Free zones will remain exempt as long as they dont deal with mainland. So the details remain to be defined.

I agree they all said about the 50 years tax free so you would like to think they stick to this point.

Reactions: Fred

Latest Threads