Our valued sponsor

crypto -> outside SWIFT transfer

Is there any crypto bank out there that would allow me to deposit crypto and then do a SWIFT transfer to pay to another company? I have a company in Belize.

most crypto platforms allow only paying to bank accounts in your own name and most businesses that allow SWIFT transfers to the outside, do not accept crypto

P.S. I know Bankera but it is quite expensive for Belize company, Is there anything other out there?

Maybe look at Kingdom Bank and compare pricing. It's not inexpensive. You could also look at FV Bank if its fully operational now but not cheap either.

Would be interested also to know who accepts a Belize company involved in crypto these days and is inexpensive conf/(%.

Your company is located and Belize and so is the bank account ?
Are you comfortable sharing your citizenship ? maybe we can assist you.

Otherwise, I would recommend taking a look at P2P exchanges like Paxful or Localbitcoins, you may find traders from Belize who have fiat to exchange against crypto and vice versa.

Oh, we got you covered then, you have at least these 2 options :

1. Deposit BTC, exchange to USD and withdraw to a US bank account, we offer ACH and Wires (same/next business day).
  2. Get your own personal USD checking account, send and receive money with it within the US and internationally.
Hope this helps, here if you have questions.

Latest Threads