Our valued sponsor

Crypto payments for new bussiness

Macqo21

Aug 8, 2022
Poland
Visit site
I am very happy that I managed to find this forum. I have already read a whole lot of topics, but I have more and more doubts.

In short: We are on the final straight of creating an application for regular crypto saving. The user will have to register, choose a plan (12m / 24m / flex), choose the crypto index according to which the application will make regular purchases for him and the application will do the rest (e.g. balancing with assets on the account in order to keep them in proportion as in selected index (it will act a bit like an ETF).

At the beginning, we only want to support cryptp-crypto transactions - and I don't see any higher risks here.

The problem arises when the fiat to crypto service model is also launched (e.g. the user will pay fiat to the account in the application or add a credit / debit card to regularly pay for subscriptions). Here we want to use a payment agent who will be responsible for charging fiat funds from user and transferring them to us in the form of USDT / USDC (e.g. RAMP)

Questions:
1. Do you know of any commendable payment agent who would fulfill his function (RAMP or smith else)?
2. We want to move to Seychelles / Belize - do you think it's a good idea? Unfortunately, the regulations in our country (Poland, the EU) are very unclear, which in my opinion may pose a very high risk of problems with the tax authorities here, and not so much.
3. In this case, in your opinion, can banks in Seychelles / belize cause problems? If so, do you know any bank that will accept such a business model?
4. Is there anyone with whom I could consult on this subject for $$? Unfortunately, the people I met did not know how to help me reliably.

Reactions: aage
I am very happy that I managed to find this forum. I have already read a whole lot of topics, but I have more and more doubts.

In short: We are on the final straight of creating an application for regular crypto saving. The user will have to register, choose a plan (12m / 24m / flex), choose the crypto index according to which the application will make regular purchases for him and the application will do the rest (e.g. balancing with assets on the account in order to keep them in proportion as in selected index (it will act a bit like an ETF).

At the beginning, we only want to support cryptp-crypto transactions - and I don't see any higher risks here.

The problem arises when the fiat to crypto service model is also launched (e.g. the user will pay fiat to the account in the application or add a credit / debit card to regularly pay for subscriptions). Here we want to use a payment agent who will be responsible for charging fiat funds from user and transferring them to us in the form of USDT / USDC (e.g. RAMP)

Questions:
1. Do you know of any commendable payment agent who would fulfill his function (RAMP or smith else)?
2. We want to move to Seychelles / Belize - do you think it's a good idea? Unfortunately, the regulations in our country (Poland, the EU) are very unclear, which in my opinion may pose a very high risk of problems with the tax authorities here, and not so much.
3. In this case, in your opinion, can banks in Seychelles / belize cause problems? If so, do you know any bank that will accept such a business model?
4. Is there anyone with whom I could consult on this subject for $$? Unfortunately, the people I met did not know how to help me reliably.
You could do so using a regulated Cayman fund. Coincidentally, I have one for sale smi(&%
We could also discuss business as I have a similar project to yours.

Latest Threads