Our valued sponsor

crypto -> SWIFT for Belize company

I have money on Binance, I want to use it to pay for the invoice issued by U.S. company. (My company is from Belize)

Binance doesn't support making external transfers, I can move it to AdvCash easily but AdvCash doesn't support SWIFT transfers, only SEPA. Is there any EMI where I can register and make SWIFT transfer to U.S. and also it has to accept incoming transfer made from Advcash (SEPA transfer or crypto).

P.S. I also have account at Wise and Payoneer but both seem to have banned AdvCash.

Have you checked out WorldFirst? Not sure if they provide the right services and if they're willing to open an account for a Belize company but it's worth a try I think.

By the way, in what sense has Wise banned AdvCash? Do they refuse to process incoming transactions from AdvCash SEPA IBAN?

One more option. Try to open an account on Kraken.com, transfer the crypto, sell it and withdraw it via SEPA to Wise.

From Wise T&C:

"You can receive money to your Wise account from a platform that deals with cryptocurrencies — as long as the platform is regulated and/or supervised in the EU or UK."

First off the list - Worldfirst doesn't support Belize
1656775743757.png

• Sad
Reactions: Jerry1911
what about some EMI that supports incoming crypto? We discussed here worldfirst (banned Belize), Wise (it's our only option and they are quite easly triggered and we use them for normal non-crypto operations of our business, it would be terrible if they banned us so we cannot use them for that). So is there anything else? AdvCash doesn't support SWIFT.

Latest Threads