Our valued sponsor

crypto to fiat, when banks are lowering their stance against crypto?

extremedox101

road walker
Pro Member
Apr 17, 2017
Visit site
hello guys

i need someone to think with me ... what some convenient ways to transfer money from crypto-exchange to local bank account?

if

1. banks are during early stage of legal switch but new laws isn't shaped so far specially for individuals.

2. i don't do p2p such localbitcoin as there are many scams/stressful trades etc , i'm thinking of crypto exchange like kraken with international clients but the point here is that the bank should not see i'm receiving from crypto exchange at least when it's very obvious from "sender name" CEX ,BITSTAMP etc .

so this will make me ask which crypto exchanges sending via Intermediate services/banks accounts? or crypto not their entire product ...

3. if it would have been possible i would just get bitcoin debit card and withdraw via atm but at the moment i know paycent only (no point of using it) , the rest are US or EEA cards .

size of transfers are not big btw , all clean and no tax problems .

thanks

Reactions: uplana and Delaney
Can you check if Naga will accept your non-EEA country and also issue you a debit card. Then transfer in bitcoin and cash out in fiat by card.

Don't waste your time disguising source of funds if bank does not like crypto.

I recently discovered Bity.com who exchanges up to 5k without KYC. But still, am searching for other solutions. For all these debit cards I highly suggest to convert small amounts only. Personally, I am switching to another card once I am in the 9k area of overall conversions. I believe 20k is a magical reporting barrier - at least this is what I have been told for companies like Coinbase, PayPal etc do reporting once you hit this area. Can somebody confirm this=

Lower amounts is always better when it comes to BTC to fiat exchanging. Frederic is correct i.e just because your car has a 7000rpm red line does not mean you can drive around in it all day at 7000rpm and not get problems at some point ;). Better to burn through dozens of EMI cards with very low amounts than to find where the limits are for getting on their radar.

Reactions: Notsofast
I recently discovered Bity.com who exchanges up to 5k without KYC. But still, am searching for other solutions. For all these debit cards I highly suggest to convert small amounts only. Personally, I am switching to another card once I am in the 9k area of overall conversions. I believe 20k is a magical reporting barrier - at least this is what I have been told for companies like Coinbase, PayPal etc do reporting once you hit this area. Can somebody confirm this=
great find , btw i don't want to avoid kyc if site legit/reasonable , advcash cards will launch soon (btc>fiat) maybe they will have higher limits .

hello guys

i need someone to think with me ... what some convenient ways to transfer money from crypto-exchange to local bank account?

if

1. banks are during early stage of legal switch but new laws isn't shaped so far specially for individuals.

2. i don't do p2p such localbitcoin as there are many scams/stressful trades etc , i'm thinking of crypto exchange like kraken with international clients but the point here is that the bank should not see i'm receiving from crypto exchange at least when it's very obvious from "sender name" CEX ,BITSTAMP etc .

so this will make me ask which crypto exchanges sending via Intermediate services/banks accounts? or crypto not their entire product ...

3. if it would have been possible i would just get bitcoin debit card and withdraw via atm but at the moment i know paycent only (no point of using it) , the rest are US or EEA cards .

size of transfers are not big btw , all clean and no tax problems .

thanks

I was eyeing an alternative to Mister Tango,
So far they was sitting on a monopoly, but it seem a under radar project called Aidos Kuneen got 4 Banks and will allow to Buy/Sell Crypto on a Non AEOI/CRS country, with SEPA/SWIFT, they will work mostly like Tango except that you will need to pay the opening fees with them Anon coins. Worth to keep under hands

I was eyeing an alternative to Mister Tango,
So far they was sitting on a monopoly, but it seem a under radar project called Aidos Kuneen got 4 Banks and will allow to Buy/Sell Crypto on a Non AEOI/CRS country, with SEPA/SWIFT, they will work mostly like Tango except that you will need to pay the opening fees with them Anon coins. Worth to keep under hands

I was one of the first to talk about ADK project and their banking on another forum ( do not know if allowed to say what forum ). The did buy 1 Bank in Kenya and 1 bank in Tanzania 2 years ago but it seems things are going very slow on that front. But they also started the process of a E bank in Lithuania in 2019 . It is called Payrico :

So it seems it will be Bank much like Mister Tango. According to Twitter and ADK telegram Payrico will be crypto friendly with remote bank account opening. I think they are in final stages of getting their license.

I am looking forward to their service and if they are like Mister Tango with less bulls**t it will for sure be a hit

I was one of the first to talk about ADK project and their banking on another forum ( do not know if allowed to say what forum ).
Thank you for not violating the forum rules thu&¤#

I was one of the first to talk about ADK project and their banking on another forum ( do not know if allowed to say what forum ). The did buy 1 Bank in Kenya and 1 bank in Tanzania 2 years ago but it seems things are going very slow on that front. But they also started the process of a E bank in Lithuania in 2019 . It is called Payrico :

So it seems it will be Bank much like Mister Tango. According to Twitter and ADK telegram Payrico will be crypto friendly with remote bank account opening. I think they are in final stages of getting their license.

I am looking forward to their service and if they are like Mister Tango with less bulls**t it will for sure be a hit

Hello Btcmerich,

Apologies for the late answer, as I’m not often online.
I was believing to be the only one here eyeing this « under radar project », glad to hear these informations.
Well, let’s hope Payrico open ASAP as it’s my only hope right now for my business regarding crypto / fiat gateway.

Reactions: uplana
Did any of you came the initial question closed with a alternative to an EMI or simply a reliable EMI ?

Latest Threads