UK Ltd with emi bank account
Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents

Crypto trader, hodler - bank acc and relocation

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

Allisgood

Hi, the information about Cyprus citizenship is actually wrong. You need to show that you have lived in Cyprus for a period of 5 years within a period of 7 years. Indeed the last year prior to the application you must show that you've lived in Cyprus (this of course does not stop you from going away for sometime it doesn't have to be strictly 365 days as you suggest).

There is no language requirement. Of course knowing Greek would be an advantage but there is no such requirement.

The procedure is very transparent, it's a fixed set of questions about Cyprus.
Thanks for clarifying this CyprusLaw. I stand corrected.
How long is the waiting time once you are eligible after 5 years ? Is it 3 years now ?
No language requirements sounds too good to be true to me. But I have the feeling that the case worker deciding the case will have the last word and if you don't really speak Greek well there is a low probability you will be approved. But I would say there is no way of proving this either way.

Allisgood

"not more than 5"
Where did you find this information? Maybe I am missing something

I would just check the government website on that.
Just google 'Poland naturalisation number of years' and check the first couple of results.
There should be a normal process (not via President).
But I would definitely say that the language is key here. Even if it's not always explicitly mentioned.
As most countries they will check how well integrated you are, and how well you speak Polish.
So its not easy for most one but very easy for people from UA. And as Poland is very anti-RU they are very pro-UA.

CyprusLaw

Mentor Group Gold
Thanks for clarifying this CyprusLaw. I stand corrected.
How long is the waiting time once you are eligible after 5 years ? Is it 3 years now ?
No language requirements sounds too good to be true to me. But I have the feeling that the case worker deciding the case will have the last word and if you don't really speak Greek well there is a low probability you will be approved. But I would say there is no way of proving this either way.
Your comment about the three years waiting time is not valid.

Also, I assume that you got your info from online articles, indeed a few months ago (when the citizenship by investment scheme was cancelled) there were discussions for changing the criteria for citizenship by naturalisation, however, these did not proceed in implementation. Greek is not a requirement, and even in the discussions for changing the criteria the requirement would be a very basic understanding of Greek, which having lived for at least five years in Cyprus (as otherwise you would not be eligible) you would probably have this level of understanding.

But, as I have explained, it was just discussions, nothing was implemented, so at this time there is no such requirement and we do not expect this to be a requirement in the near future.

tyrexoid

OP how about moving to Montenegro and become tax resident there? They sell property for bare crypto as investment, I can share a real estate agent who offered me crypto-only legal purchase of property, and it also gives you residency permit for 1 year that you can extend every year (or forming a company there also gives you permit to live and extend every year). Seems like a good place to live as well, I'm thinking to try moving there, the tax will only be 9% for various business and remote work and tax for crypto is 0% for now (and they're non- CRS if it matters for you, until 2023, so you'll be able to visit Ukraine again any time before 2023 lollll and then they'll find out you had millions in Montenegro ahahah and probably you won't be able to go there again without being questioned... Ukraine is a criminal country from what I've heard, I would do everything to get away from there if I was living in such place, you can't trust anyone to defend you, not the police, not the government, if something unlawful will happen to you).

John Spectre

OP how about moving to Montenegro and become tax resident there? They sell property for bare crypto as investment, I can share a real estate agent who offered me crypto-only legal purchase of property, and it also gives you residency permit for 1 year that you can extend every year (or forming a company there also gives you permit to live and extend every year). Seems like a good place to live as well, I'm thinking to try moving there, the tax will only be 9% for various business and remote work and tax for crypto is 0% for now (and they're non- CRS if it matters for you, until 2023, so you'll be able to visit Ukraine again any time before 2023 lollll and then they'll find out you had millions in Montenegro ahahah and probably you won't be able to go there again without being questioned... Ukraine is a criminal country from what I've heard, I would do everything to get away from there if I was living in such place, you can't trust anyone to defend you, not the police, not the government, if something unlawful will happen to you).
Please pm me with real estate agent who allow crypto crypto as payment.

cryptoholic

DM the agent please

Thanks for the recommendations guys.

So basically the final options are:
- Cyprus
- UAE
- Portugal
- Poland
- Montenegro

And there are no 100% option, I mean nobody made the same thing as I want before or maybe don't want to share real exp.

CaptK

Nominee Company Bank Account Real Estate Passport
Mentor Group Gold
DM the agent please

Thanks for the recommendations guys.

So basically the final options are:
- Cyprus
- UAE
- Portugal
- Poland
- Montenegro

And there are no 100% option, I mean nobody made the same thing as I want before or maybe don't want to share real exp.
You can do a hybrid. For ease of residency then Georgia or Montenegro. You would also set up a Swiss bank account and because you do not live there your not liable for tax.

Ideally get a 2nd passport for ease of travel then you can decide where you want to live with relative ease.

Would help to know your current country of residence to give a more clear solution.

The OTC is the easiest part of the transaction.

Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution