Our valued sponsor

crypto trading/mining to legal fiat

MyWay

Nov 23, 2021
greece
Visit site
Hello everyone, for quite a long time I can not arrange the withdrawal of my honestly mined/earned crypto assets into fiat on my bank account. since the mining farm is located in Russia in the light of recent events, this has become even more difficult. I read on the forum that you need to provide the bank with proof of the legality of the cryptocurrency and everything will be fine, but in reality this does not work.
1) The Binance exchange where I have been withdrawing crypto from the f2pool pool for a long time absolutely does not allow you to confirm your full name in your account. even if you are a verified user
2) the bank said everything is ok, but after receiving the funds, it blocked the account and denied service

now I work with one accountant who enters me in the companies from where I receive dividends and pay them in cash, but this chain is very expensive for me

can anyone give me a good idea how to get money legally? I can give access to a mining pool with capacities where the statistics of bitcoin withdrawals to the wallet will be shown + I can show checks for paying electricity, which is 50 thousand euros per month.

the main task is the opportunity to buy real estate in Europe with this money. monthly income in the crypt 50-80k usd How legal is it to discuss gray schemes on the forum? I am actively offered to open companies + a merchant and then send them to my company in Bulgaria

p.s. sorry for my english xD

Latest Threads