Our valued sponsor

Cryptocurrency company registered in Dubai, good ?

Practically pointless license if you need fiat banking access. Local banks don't touch crypto and most foreign banks won't even consider a UAE licensed crypto exchange. It's not impossible, but you need deep pockets and good connections to make banks even give you a chance.

Cayman and BVI are similar, but at least exchanges there are able to get banking more easily than UAE licensed ones.

Practically pointless license if you need fiat banking access. Local banks don't touch crypto and most foreign banks won't even consider a UAE licensed crypto exchange. It's not impossible, but you need deep pockets and good connections to make banks even give you a chance.

Cayman and BVI are similar, but at least exchanges there are able to get banking more easily than UAE licensed ones.
If I would need only fiat to crypto, would UAE banks be able to process it please?

Understood, interesting that SVG is the best option because it's not regulated.
However, is it possible of having problems with AML/FATF because I do not require KYC?
OR while it is not regulated I won't have any issue, even if US wants to

I don't care about not having a bank account, however, I would like to be compliant without requiring KYC to use the platform

Do you know reputable law firms there?
You are totally free from KYC and etc.

I can not recommend you a law firm.

Understood, interesting that SVG is the best option because it's not regulated.
However, is it possible of having problems with AML/FATF because I do not require KYC?
OR while it is not regulated I won't have any issue, even if US wants to

I don't care about not having a bank account, however, I would like to be compliant without requiring KYC to use the platform

Do you know reputable law firms there?
Are you one individual, a group of individuals, or a company? Also, your nationality and place of residence have huge value in this work.