Our valued sponsor

Cryptofriendly banks

Obelix

Jul 20, 2020
Visit site
Need your opinions.
I have some cryptos, bought years ago very cheap on hand, and some i mined with asics. So really cant show how i bought the crypto.
As price its would like to start to withdrawal some to fiat.
I opened personal bank account in Georgia (Solo Bank), started and didnt do big amounts and they reject last money, and start to ask where my money come from.
I explained i do trading with crypto, showed my account from Kraken, Bitstamp where i sent the money, but they ask where money come from, i even sent payroll......finally they said dont want money from crypto more (no money from exchange), not block account, not close, but no money from crypto.

Anyone know banks that dont be a big pain of asking about this money, and allow send money from crypto, even if i have to explain im not hidding nothing, im doing trading, but finally if so many questions i dont have the buy of the cryptos as i explained.
About taxes ill move to Chipre soon, and ill have friendly taxes countrie, but i find that cashout cryptos its a problem with the bank.

Any opinions , help... welcome

Bitcoin -> EMI -> Real bank

will be the best option.
Rather finding crypto supported bank.
If you find bank , Bank support today , You never know about the Very next day.
You mean my best option look for emi, not bank?
Need that exchange allow send, as you surely know, exchange need to wire fiat, that account have to be under your name, not allow accounts under emi name

IMHO Seen frequent complaints on how to withdraw crypto into Fiat, and what comes to most folks is looking at or for traditional Banks that accept crypto into Fiat...

@Obelix Traditional Banks are still finnicky for the foreseeable future on crypto, tunnelling the funds through an EMI to Traditional bank accts is a 50/50 opsec, and with time the traditional Bank starts asking questions which leads to an eventual freeze or outright closure of an acct, whichever comes first...

As per OPs situation along with other folks in the same boat, get non popular routes such as crypto to your paypal acct/crypto-your skrill acct/crypto- Atm cash cards/crypto to a Bank acct+ Card etc...Offgrid Anonymous Setups rea#44!

Reactions: Alex1
IMHO Seen frequent complaints on how to withdraw crypto into Fiat, and what comes to most folks is looking at or for traditional Banks that accept crypto into Fiat...

@Obelix Traditional Banks are still finnicky for the foreseeable future on crypto, tunnelling the funds through an EMI to Traditional bank accts is a 50/50 opsec, and with time the traditional Bank starts asking questions which leads to an eventual freeze or outright closure of an acct, whichever comes first...

As per OPs situation along with other folks in the same boat, get non popular routes such as crypto to your paypal acct/crypto-your skrill acct/crypto- Atm cash cards/crypto to a Bank acct+ Card etc...Offgrid Anonymous Setups rea#44!
If i understand you ok, perphas best way, use many many ways so no in one so big amounts, thx
but if someone working a bank that its crypto friendly welcome info.
if you want cashout 100k , 300k perphas not so dificult, if we are talking bigger amounts, thats i think a big problem

Reactions: troubled soul
If i understand you ok, perphas best way, use many many ways so no in one so big amounts, thx
but if someone working a bank that its crypto friendly welcome info.
if you want cashout 100k , 300k perphas not so dificult, if we are talking bigger amounts, thats i think a big problem
The above scenario is for less than 50K...For crypto cashouts larger than 100K the procedures/steps would be a whole new cashout blueprint which can be executed.

However you intend to slice and dice your opsec,100k-300k can either be achieved in small withdrawals overtime or going all in risking your crypto as per the crypto- traditional bank cashout channel you intended.cig-:,

i think as im talking big amounts, the ways will be use all i can in not big and in time, and for sure (something im seeing) change my residence ... thx for help, something its sure its as much ways, in time and no big in each

Thanks to the OCT were we can all share ideas,experiences and execute parameters, while achieving anonymity... thu&¤# cof%¤#

Reactions: 3leaf
i think as im talking big amounts, the ways will be use all i can in not big and in time, and for sure (something im seeing) change my residence ... thx for help, something its sure its as much ways, in time and no big in each
For significant amount of money in Crypto it's affordable to setup a Dubai company together with 2-3 business bank accounts in local retail banks within the UAE.
We have established some good working schemes that the Crypto funds looking like business earnings. The key is that the whole process of the setup is done right. Starting with matching business plan over to the right choice of business license and working with the right banks is the way to go.

As the UAE lifestyle and the "average joe" is a little bit different in Dubai compared to Georgia - there are no questions about 100.000 EUR transfers.
The sums you plan to move from Crypto need to fit the economy and society of the chosen country. Significant money shifting from crypto to fiat simply doesn't fit with Georgia as a jurisdiction itself. Georgia has it benefits as well an I'm a customer of SOLO since 2018. Back in time everything with a pulse got a bank account there. Things changing fast so better go with a long lasting and reliable setup to gain significant wealth and not loosing money to bulls**t banks in Belize or Dominica.

Think big - after the cash out with the Dubai Company setup you make appointments with big Banks located in the DIFC here in Dubai. Starting from 1-2m+ they will be happy to onboard you. Next step is getting into some passive managed ETF's like @rowena is suggesting all the time and enjoying life.

Anyone know banks that dont be a big pain of asking about this money, and allow send money from crypto, even if i have to explain im not hidding nothing, im doing trading, but finally if so many questions i dont have the buy of the cryptos as i explained.

Do you think that whatever paperwork you give a foreign bank they are actually gonna verify it?

I have some cryptos, bought years ago very cheap on hand, and some i mined with asics. So really cant show how i bought the crypto.

You just need to find your old bank statement with a line on it showing income (with payment reason saying i.e "Salary December 2011") and in the same statement a line showing outgoing payment to a defunct crypto exchange (with payment reason saying i.e "Purchase of 300 BTC") ;).

Reactions: Hegemon and Almouk
If it is true that banks accept withdrawals from PayPal without questions, it might be convenient to sell cryptocurrencies on Coinbase and ask for withdrawal on a PayPal account:

3-AB6-B582-993-C-4-CBD-894-D-6237775-D0-EA7.jpg

Then: PayPal -> Bank account.

Haven't tried, could it work?

Do you think that whatever paperwork you give a foreign bank they are actually gonna verify it?

You just need to find your old bank statement with a line on it showing income (with payment reason saying i.e "Salary December 2011") and in the same statement a line showing outgoing payment to a defunct crypto exchange (with payment reason saying i.e "Purchase of 300 BTC") ;).
are there any good artists to photoshop this nonsense?