Our valued sponsor

Cryptoland is calling again - PayPal allow Cryptocurrency as a funding source!

If it is true, we will see an bitcoin exploding I think. I believe if that will be the case ALTCoins will follow.

Yeah, we will see it cross the 20K mark today or the next few days. 19,5K$ today

To The Moon Bitcoin GIF by eToro

I think we will se huge correction soon
I don't know ... the demand is really insane.

The short term movements we are seeing are the degenerate gambler getting rekt on crazy leveraged positions on BTC derivatives platforms.

The reality is Paypal, Square and GBTC alone are eating up all the BTC issued per day.

Big institutions are getting in and won't be day trading it, here is the latest

I wouldn't be surprised if we see crazy numbers at the end of the year ...

Reactions: LondonOTC
I read on coindesk
Traders, however, should keep an eye on spot market volumes, as liquidity may dry over the Christmas holidays. That could produce wild swings on either side.

What would that platform be to keep an eye on?

You can see an agregate of the total trading volume from a list of most of the biggest exchanges. Binance is missing unfortunately, the website might be a bit out of date i am guessing. still a good indicator of the current and past trading activities of bitcoin.

Here is another one

Or just go to coinmarketcap Bitcoin price today, BTC marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap

Data can be a bit conflicting so its not so easy though, best is to use tradingview and check the btc/usd pair on each individual exchange binance/coinbase/kraken/bitstamp

Binance has by far the most volume Bitcoin Trade Volume

Keep in mind OTC trading doesnt show up on these charts and account for a huge amount, big institutions who buys several hundred millions worth of BTC uses OTC trading.

Latest Threads