Our valued sponsor

Debit card for Coin Crypto

Reactions: Obelix

What do you think about the services of 2gether? It's good?

Other services besides advcash and wirex that have already been mentioned that may help (but mainly available for EU residents):

- bitwala.com
- monolith.xyz
- Crypto.com
- changeinvest.com
- bitsacard.com
- naga.com
- trastra.com
- crypterium.com
- uphold.com (coming soon)

Reactions: JohnLocke
Hi CaLViN! Just wanna to suggest the following: I have a card of Maltese Bank papaya ltd. It's a euro card with a hot crypto wallet linked to it. So normally I use the card to exchange crypto to money and then withdraw it or pay online. there is no cash fee up to 200 euro/mth at any atm working with Mastercard, then 1%

Reactions: CaLViN
Sorry for the late response. They offer different kind of Debit Cards with pretty good ATM Limits.
Thank you, and do you know how long they have been in business (for real) ?

I comment here on how I have moved these years. Crypto-Fiat / Fiat-Crypto with virtual and plastic card obtained at Skrill. Everything worked well until skrill sent me an email informing that the card would be canceled earlier than expected and they would not support this region (Argentina). I went out to dinner with that card and paid at the restaurant and had loaded it with crypto. Online payments have also worked well. The first cancellation date was May, then it went to July and now they have said that on November 1 it would be canceled. For obvious reasons, I no longer use this plastic card for payments in shops, since in my country there are exchange restrictions and the quotation of the official dollar against the black market dollar has a percentage difference of around 80%. So if I paid with skrill dollars for example, the store would take me 80% cheaper than in the "real" market. Since I move digitally, I needed to go back to looking for a relatively simple way to move financially, losing the least amount of money possible, as I always say to those who ask me about the costs of these movements "financial freedom has a cost and you have to pay it" . For now I have found Duascopy and I already applied for the plastic card, I have moved money for transfers, and started using Uphold that I did not use long ago and welcome surprise I have taken, it has changed a lot and the transfers that I have made of Uphold They arrived safely. I connected the ZBX exchange that has an agreement with Dukascopy and another pleasant surprise, Skrill and Neteller allow me to move funds from Dukascopy round trip. Don't ask me about cost because I don't think about it (I think about my freedom first). I would have to try some transfers with brokers in which I operate, but I do not think there is a problem. I also opened an account at Trustcom Financial, although I have read through the forum that I must pay attention to it.

Latest Threads