Our valued sponsor

Do Not Use ONEIBC or OFFSHORECOMPANYCORP - They will steal your Money!

Hello Everyone...

I write this post with great disappointment, I was sucked into a scam going by the same company that trades under 2 names.. 1. ONEIBC and 2. OFFSHORECOMPANYCORP

CAUTION: THEY WILL LIE TO YOU, MAKE FALSE PROMISES & STEAL YOUR MONEY & NOT DELIVER WHAT YOU PAID FOR!

Once upon a time in an Asian Country not so far away (Hong Kong, Singapore & Vietnam) a poor innocent business man was about to get completely scammed out of his hard earned cash!

Here is how, a man called Jacky (based in Hong Kong) told very convincing lies to get me to register a company for $400+ dollars, this company to date has now cost just under $3000 USD!!! It was also stated that they would open a bank account for me at the cost of $299 USD, a lady from Vietnam called Stella then forced me to pay an additional $499 USD for her to get this account open.. This has now been ongoing for nearly 3 months, and this whole process was promised to take 2 DAYS! (one of the many lies i was told)..

Now we bring in Nikki (who I'm pretty sure is in the Singapore office), she is like the ring master who keeps track of everyone's lies so they don't get confused on who says what, no hang on... she confuses the customer by assigning blame to who ever is not her!

After 3 months, i got that sick and tired of being lied to, and nothing happening, I went and opened up my own international bank account! - At least now my business can start taking payments for work already undertaken and preformed for by my staff for clients... Best of all I can now pay my staff out of company money and not my savings account.

I will include pictures to verify what I am telling you, and you can see some of the additional charges I have incurred along this very unpleasant experience.

Then when I asked for a refund for the so called banking service, my request was denied and their staff start hiding from me, declining my calls and not responding.

My advice to you all is avoid ONEIBC and OFFSHORECOMPANYCORP like the plague, as all you will get is ripped off and detached from your money.

Since I started this process, I have set up a BVI company and another in the United Kingdom & Wales with no displeasure, so now i can live happily ever after....

I hope you listen to my experiences, and save yourself the stress of dealing with unethical companies such as these!

Attachments

• reciept 1.png
    reciept 1.png
    74.5 KB · Views: 537
  • reciept 2.png
    reciept 2.png
    104 KB · Views: 525
Reactions: Spinat
Thank you for letting us know. As far as I remember there is already a thread about them with negative reviews here at offshorecorptalk - can't find it at the time I type this.

Hello Everyone...

I write this post with great disappointment, I was sucked into a scam going by the same company that trades under 2 names.. 1. ONEIBC and 2. OFFSHORECOMPANYCORP

CAUTION: THEY WILL LIE TO YOU, MAKE FALSE PROMISES & STEAL YOUR MONEY & NOT DELIVER WHAT YOU PAID FOR!

Once upon a time in an Asian Country not so far away (Hong Kong, Singapore & Vietnam) a poor innocent business man was about to get completely scammed out of his hard earned cash!

Here is how, a man called Jacky (based in Hong Kong) told very convincing lies to get me to register a company for $400+ dollars, this company to date has now cost just under $3000 USD!!! It was also stated that they would open a bank account for me at the cost of $299 USD, a lady from Vietnam called Stella then forced me to pay an additional $499 USD for her to get this account open.. This has now been ongoing for nearly 3 months, and this whole process was promised to take 2 DAYS! (one of the many lies i was told)..

Now we bring in Nikki (who I'm pretty sure is in the Singapore office), she is like the ring master who keeps track of everyone's lies so they don't get confused on who says what, no hang on... she confuses the customer by assigning blame to who ever is not her!

After 3 months, i got that sick and tired of being lied to, and nothing happening, I went and opened up my own international bank account! - At least now my business can start taking payments for work already undertaken and preformed for by my staff for clients... Best of all I can now pay my staff out of company money and not my savings account.

I will include pictures to verify what I am telling you, and you can see some of the additional charges I have incurred along this very unpleasant experience.

Then when I asked for a refund for the so called banking service, my request was denied and their staff start hiding from me, declining my calls and not responding.

My advice to you all is avoid ONEIBC and OFFSHORECOMPANYCORP like the plague, as all you will get is ripped off and detached from your money.

Since I started this process, I have set up a BVI company and another in the United Kingdom & Wales with no displeasure, so now i can live happily ever after....

I hope you listen to my experiences, and save yourself the stress of dealing with unethical companies such as these!
They have been scamming people for more than a decade or so as I saw their ad more than 10 years ago. I knew they were scammers along with some other scammers that we shared a compiled list on some other group which became extinct after they got busted.

I also was duped by them about 10 years ago. The set up the company and promised a bank account.
After 3 months I went their as a stop over to Thailand. I reported it to the police in advance who gave me a reference number and took my paperwork with me. Sally is who I was dealing with and I didn't tell her who I was at first. I just said I wanted to open a company.

I put all the documents in front of her including the police abstract as they call it (which was useless anyway). I was refunded my account opening fees in cash on the spot. I took my documents to Hang Seng bank who opened my account immediately. It wasn't active for 2 weeks but was opened with no problems for 6 years.

Back then opening an account was easy, now the hoops you have to jump are stupid.

They still send me emails saying that I need to do my filings with their bill lol. But if it weren't for their incompetence I would not be in the business.

Never use these guys, they only think about stealing your money, you hire a service they deliver for half and when you contact them again they want to charge you for the same service, don't fall for it, it's a scam, not to mention their costs are more expensive

They have been scamming people for more than a decade or so as I saw their ad more than 10 years ago. I knew they were scammers along with some other scammers that we shared a compiled list on some other group which became extinct after they got busted.
Never use these guys, they only think about stealing your money, you hire a service they deliver for half and when you contact them again they want to charge you for the same service, don't fall for it, it's a scam, not to mention their costs are more expensive
Do you guys have any evidence for your claim?

Opening a bank account in Hong Kong is very challenging these days, so I wouldn't call them a scam unless they ran away with the money and did no effort to open a bank account.

You should check your contract or agreement you signed with them. Did they state they would guarantee opening of a bank account (which no legit service provider would ever promise on paper)? Would you get a refund when it didn't succeed and was that stipulated in the agreement?

I don't know this company and it's definitely important to make sure you work with a trustworthy service provider. Nonetheless since they are operating for over a decade they must have some degree of legitimacy.

Hence it is always important to have a clear signed agreement stipulating those details. In case they would not adhere to the contract you can easily sue them, HK has a good legal system (if it would be a smart idea to start a legal process in Hong Kong is another topic, HK lawyers won't even look at the case for 3k usd)

Latest Threads