Our valued sponsor

Do you have any experience with ABC Banking? I have read the review here..

They are not a good bank for offshore Companies I read! I did some googling about the bank and they don't get any got response as what I found.
Where did you read this? What did you read?

I hold an account with their Mauritius branch' date=' works perfect and they are friendlt and helpful. Didn't had any issues so far![/quote']
For how long have you been a customer of theirs? Dod you know if they offer multi currency accounts?

Reactions: buzzoffshore
How long it took you to get an account with Mauritius bank?
Would like to know that too? So far I have been in touch with them and it took me aprox 8 days to get a response to some simple questions I had to the banking platform. However, I know many of the banks (so onshore banks) are not always fast to reply to enquiries from non customers even if that is stupid.

Reactions: buzzoffshore
Would like to know that too? So far I have been in touch with them and it took me aprox 8 days to get a response to some simple questions I had to the banking platform. However, I know many of the banks (so onshore banks) are not always fast to reply to enquiries from non customers even if that is stupid.
Sounds not too good for a bank that want new customers. Will be following this thread a littl to see if they are getting better,

Reactions: JohnSeed
To be patient is sometimes the key to success. Keep on moving and keep waiting for your account to be setup. The more difficult it is the better for you since it will keep away the crowd!
I say BS, if the bank is serious they will open the account right away without delays, it is a business for them to have me as a client! Without clients the bank will close.. I'm a little fat up with all the document requirements and information the banks ask for..

I say BS, if the bank is serious they will open the account right away without delays, it is a business for them to have me as a client! Without clients the bank will close.. I'm a little fat up with all the document requirements and information the banks ask for..
I agree to this statement!

Reactions: clemens