Our valued sponsor

Do you know " privato bank " ?

So many red flags. I'd stay far away.

Just a few from a quick look:
- There is no such thing as anonymous banking.
- Website first seen online about a month ago.
- 155 reviews, all positive. Not bad for being live for since May.
- Not a bank. No license. If it is as described, you're a holder of one bearer share and they're somehow trying to convince that they can offer you bank-like services just by being a shareholder.
- Private whois on the domain.
- Hosted on a cheap webhost.
- There is almost no such thing as anonymous payment cards anymore.
- No sign of any company matching the name in Panamanian registry.
- Uses the same address as a corporate service provider in Panama.
- If it were real, you would be banking with criminals and it would be shut down quickly once whoever is providing the financial platform gets wise to the scheme.
- 1% interest but no clarity on how they actually afford to offer it.
- Linked to other companies that superficially look just as dodgy.

LoL - Meet John smi(&%smi(&%smi(&%

As a huge large scale scam they are good. I'm surprised to see the high quality of logos and website building.

All websites they created are done very professional. A shame that someone with such skills don't setup a real and trustworthy business.

Hey guys! I actually signed up here to respond to this post that this service is 100% Fraud! I am a verified user of this service, I signed up to test them, and my honest response is that they are Fraudsters! For those looking for a honest review about this service, please stay away or better still don't give them what you can't afford to lose if you still wish to try it at your own will. The guys behind this service are the same guys running the same sites that is listed in the above image of this post where it says our brand.

To prove my claims, I am among those users that rated this service 5 star of Trustpilot,(I can agree with the user that said 155 reviews, all positive. Not bad for being live for since May) why, because most users who were rating the service was rating it out of the promised virtual debit card that the service promised users who rate them 5 star on Trustpilot to build their reputation. I actually wasn't using Trustpilot before signing up, but out of curiosity and in attempt to test the service, I signed up to Trustpilot to rate a 5 star review. (Redflag I didn't take note of at first, why would a good company offer users free debit card to rate them 5 star review.? Users opinion should purely be based on their experience using the service.) Note that users who rated 5 stars there didn't had any experience using the service, but was just to get the free virtual debit card. Unfortunately, these free virtual cards were blocked by the issuer, and most weren't used at all. To be honest, I also think there are lots of fake reviews there too.

Here is a proof that I was a verified user of the site before they closed my account for some reasons which you will find out soon.

Why would I give such a nice comment for a fraudulent site?

I was tempted to test the service and also wanted to get the free debit card. But before I left my very first review to get the free virtual card, I also purchased the Plastic Card for $10.

I signed up on Sat, 05/11/2019 to test the service, and on Sun, 05/12/2019, I received a confirmation that my account has approved, and I am now ready to transact. Very Fast, isn't it?. Proof that I signed up - . I actually signed up after watching the video above of that youtuber promoting the Fraud, and I also think that either he is part of the group or he is being paid to promote the fraud. Then on Mon, 05/13/2019, I received an invitation to rate them 5 star on Trustpilot for the free Virtual Debit card for the first month - . Then I made my first deposit the same Mon, 05/13/2019 & order the plastic card, to be honest, everything went fast - , including some internal transfers I made within my account. Support was very friendly, fast to respond and everything was cool. Then on Wed, 05/15/2019, I rated them the first time on Trustpilot 5 Star.

Now you know why I rated them nicely 5 star on Trustpilot. But then, the game started and I was waiting patiently to see how it is going to play. While waiting to receive my debit card, on Tue 05/21/2019, I received a message from the support that there was a backend problem with their - Imgur , meanwhile, I was already doing research on the site, then was when I discovered that they are linked all the brand names they listed as Brands and all run by the same person or group of persons. Back then, I found the info on Scamadviser, couldn't find the image I saved, I'd posted it too. But now, they seem to have paid Scamadviser to remove some of those data, because when I checked again, they weren't there. I think they did, after I asked about it using their chat platform back them. So I edited my Trustpilot post to disclose what was going behind the door, but while chatting with them, they begged me to change the review that it was causing them problem for them and asked what I needed from them to change it. My response was give me the good service you promised before I join and when I receive the card I paid for, I will change it. Well the card arrived exactly 2 weeks from the day they email me that it was sent, I transferred funds from my account to the card, and it worked so perfect, and I was thrilled. so I went back to update my post on Trustpilot to 5 star again, which is the post you can see in the first link in this review.

Everything went Smoothly for the first month, but something occurred to me that wasn't right. When they first started the platform, they claimed that funds deposited into their system is back up by a so called insurance fund, which was also linked to them, but after a while, the private Insurance company site wasn't working again, then I started to feel and smell their Fraud so heavily. Here is a link of the so called Private Insurance company - New Site Launching Soon . Note that this site is no longer working and has since be removed from their site platform. But they once claimed that it was their private insurance company. See below video of another user who first caught them on their act.

PrivatoBank.com - Scam Exposed - Part 1
PrivatoBank.com - Scam Exposed - Part 2

While everything was going smoothly, I try as much as I can not to deposit too much into the system even when they offer 1% monthly interest with their savings account.( This is the main catch, to try to make you deposit big into the Savings account to earn 1 percent per month). Along the line, 3 days to Sat 07/20/2019 in an attempt to sign in my account, check my balance and transfer some fund to my account, I noticed there was a change in the debit card brand on the site home page from Mastercard to Visa card, but I didn't pay much attention, but sign in , check my balance, but didn't deposit as I planned to. Then on Sat 07/20/2019, without any formal or prior notice, I received another problem update that all Mastercard account has been closed and they are switching to Visa card - Imgur . After I received that problem email, I responded back to them on Mon, July 22, and asked why they closed the Mastercard account with any prior notice and asked for a refund of my 8 Euro balance in the card - Imgur and their response was - Imgur . Note that they claimed that I didn't have any balance, but after I stressed it further it them, they admitted that the 8 Euro balance was what they charged for the card monthly fee, but they charged me a monthly fee for a charged they already deactivated. - Imgur - Imgur .

Then I forgot about the refund, and focused on the promised new card with waived monthly forever. Then I wrote to them On Jul 31, 2019 and asked them if they Visa card will still be shipped on the 5th, and their reply the same day was that they already started to ship since July 30. - Imgur . So I forwarded my contact information ( Address & my Privato account numbers) that they requested from me, and gave assurance that the card will be shipped with 24-48hrs - Imgur .

Having waited for a little over 48hrs, I contacted them to know if they card has been shipped, but they again said that will it be shipped Aug 7 because they are clearing card through European customs. As you can see, they are no longer reliable, they automatically became come today or come tomorrow -https://imgur.com/dsjSJda . Then on Aug 7, I received an email that my card has been printed and shipped, and I was provide with a tracking number that provides little or no information about the package - Imgur . And here was where they said I should have the card in 5-7 days after I asked for an estimated time they think it will be delivered -

Privato Support <[email protected]>
SHOW MORE

Re: Your debit card is on the way!
Wed, Aug 7 • 19:27

Hello Account Holder,

You should have it in 5-7 days. Yes, there will be a link for your new online control panel (this will be in the envelope).

On Aug 7, 2019, 7:26 PM +0100, Tee H <osboncop441@>, wrote:
Hello Support,

Thank you very much for the follow-up. I am happy to see that my debit card has been printed and shipped. My question is, how long will it take to get to me? I tried to track it with the link and tracking number, but I couldn't find any information about the estimated time of delivery. 2. When the card is delivered, how can I be able to activate it? Is there a link to the US bank site that I can activate the card from, or I just need to wait until I receive the card for further instruction on how to activate it?

Regards,
Tee
@osboncop40

Reactions: JohnLocke
After waiting for the estimated time frame, I contacted the support again, and here is our conversation

SHOW MORE

Tue, Aug 13 • 17:49

Hello Account Holder,

(1) We can see the same tracking information you can see. Upon talking with our contact, it seems as if the envelope has been handed to the Morocco post (poste.ma) on August 8. They recommend calling a representative there for further update. Please note that our account holders have received their cards (sent the same days as yours) only in the last 24-48 hours.

(2) Yes, it is fully accessible in Morocco.

(3) Yes, PayPal deposit has returned, as have the ATMs in your country.

On Aug 13, 2019, 5:24 PM +0100, Tee H <[email protected]>, wrote:
Hello Support,

Been trying to track the package since the last 2 nights that I arrived back from my work trip, but there seems not to be any tracking data regarding the package other than the information that it was received and sent from some post office center from where it was sent from. With regards to my last email, my question is, will it still arrive here on the Estimated time of delivery? Knowing that this Card was issued by US bank, can it be accessible here in Morocco? And lastly, is Paypal Deposit back?

Regards,
Tee H
@osboncop40

I went to the post office twice to verify/check if the package has really delivered here, but I was told they haven't received anything. Having contacted them to verify from their contact who claim that it has been delivered to the post office, they didn't respond back for over 2 days. ( Red flag, An international standard shipment that was shipped on the Aug 7, delivered on the 8th, how is that possible? 2, they have a contact in the courier service that ship their packages for them and tell them when the package is delivered?) Well, when I didn't hear from after 48 hours, I decided to contact the courier service directly, and they informed me that the package hasn't delivered to Morocco post yet, and it will take up to 4 weeks from when it was shipped.( Redflag, who was then the contact they told them the package as been delivered to the local post office here? Maybe an insider they are using.) Another thing I noticed was, the first card arrived exactly two weeks from the day it was shipped, and it was shipped from the UK, and now they are shipping again from Latvia( Redflag which points to a fraudulent activity, why? A Panama Banking service operating in Panama and the UK for example, sending packages from Latvia....Strange, huh?).

Well here was why they closed my account :
SHOW MORE

Fri, Aug 23 • 21:42

Hello Account Holder,

We can see what you can see on the tracking. The site says the package was received on August 8. We are not the post service, so for as much as you want to be rude to our service agents about it, we cannot affect the performance of Morocco or Latvia, for that matter. Your card was printed and shipped, as promised. The customs and international services are out of our control. No one here attempted to make you waste anything. Please direct your frustrations to the mail service, as one more rude e-mail from you will result in a closed account.

On Aug 23, 2019, 9:40 PM +0100, Tee H <[email protected]>, wrote:
Hello,

Why tell me that the package has been delivered to Morocco post (poste.ma) on the 8th, whereas the package is yet to be delivered to Maroc Post? It's over 48hrs since my last message to you, but no reply and not even a word from you guys. Your claims that the package arrived to Morocco on August 8, 2019 is totally false. I already know that this is not true. Also your claims that it will be delivered faster than the first one is also false. Not like I am in a hurry, why make me spend money seeking if the package has arrived here by going to the post office.

Tee H
@osboncop40

They closed my account for asking why they provide me with false information and say I was rude. What is rude in this simple email above? The answer is they don't have any more lies to tell, and when they noticed I didn't make any more deposit, they quickly jump to conclude that I was rude and closed my account. But they good thing was that they refund me with the cent I had left in the account. (They did this to defend their self by claiming they sent me my balance.

The bottom line is that if you go big with them, you are gone. Take my word or leave it. Don't fall for these fraudsters. I can guarantee you that the US bank Visa expense card they are offering now won't last more than 2 months like the first one. When US bank full understands what they are doing with those cards, they will close their account just like the first company they used SOLDO.

Another update from these Scumbags : Oh, it looks like these guys are at war with me and they are trying to drag me to International court for exposing them, unfortunately they are exposing more of their fraudulent activity. I live in Morocco, and they claim to attempt to deliver the package to me in France? LOL. before they make any more changes to the tracking system, I have taken a screenshot and posting it here again. Screenshots of both their recent reply to my post on Trustpilot and that of the tracking information they provided.

Thank you all for contributing to this thread with useful information I do hope it will help people to avoid the SCAM.

Update : If you still think that this is an haters game with this so called Privatobank or I am frustrated because they closed my account, I advice that you think well. I am not playing any haters game with them, but playing the game of exposing them for what they really are. Please see the latest proof of how they are begging that I don't continue to expose them. They've updated their Trustpilot response to suit their fraud, and are now trying to apologize for their so called mistake. Who really cares, me? No I don't because it was all systematical. I wrote to the support if they plan to take me to the International court for exposing their Fraud, here is our conversations:

When they didn't respond, I sent another email again, and here was their response :

Quickly overrode there reply on Trustpilot

Well the game is not stopping here, while they are playing the defensive game, I will be doing the attack now, because they started it all and accused me of being rude even while I was taking this issue in the highest polite manner.

I hope this post helps everyone seeking for an honest review about this Fraudsters.!

Latest Threads