Our valued sponsor

Do you know " privato bank " ?

LOL ... I have not used this and just learned of it during this post. This is 100% obvious a scam beyond belief. Did anyone look over their website? They have an image of Bitmex.com and promoting that as their own (see attachment, left screen). LOL.

Wow that is so hilarious. Some moronic graphic artist found that image on the internet and I am sure had NO CLUE what it was and thought it looked professional.

No legit company, let alone a company holding customer funds would ever allow an imagine like that on their front page. Run run far away from this company. I know the one guy above sent them a small amount of money to "test" their services but this is just like Bitconnect. This company will be gone and the owners indicted soon enough.

That is the other thing. The Americans stand against private banking with every bone in their body. Both Republicans and Democrat politicians hate private banking and they've already taken down Swiss banks. I mean Wegelin Bank was able to survive the Nazi occupation of Europe but couldn't survive the IRS. In addition every single government stands fully behind the Americans in this "fight to make sure no more Swiss numbered bank accounts ever appear again" Mnuchin says Treasury will ensure bitcoin doesn't become 'Swiss-numbered bank accounts'

I guarantee you within five years the owners of this website will be indicted and anyone remotely involved in setting this up will be sitting in American prisons, possibly for a lengthy term. I know it says anonoyous but I would venture anyone who even signed up will also be visted by the authorities. They DO NOT like people trying to get around the rules and do private banking.

Yet this site is openly promoting private banking? LOL ..... these guys have no idea what is coming for them. Total morons.

Attachments

• Screenshot from Privato Bank site.png
    Screenshot from Privato Bank site.png
    153 KB · Views: 174
Awesome, again we spotted a SCAM operation I think this is the 5th time on OffshoreCorpTalk that we learn about such organisations. Let's hope it helps people to avoid them.

Another update: These guys aren't ready to quit, LOL. They have again posted on Trustpilot that the package they claimed was attempted to deliver to me in France and has been delivered again to me in Morocco. The good thing is that, I took a screenshot of the same tracking number that displayed the package was attempted to deliver to me in France 3 times, the same tracking number is now reflecting that it has been delivered to me in Morocco. What a shame! Now you can clearly see this guys are Fraudster, they are even manipulating the tracking number of packages they sent to prove they really sent it. The bottom line is that, these guys are using their platform to steal users data & breach their privacy.

Attachments

• Fraud.jpg
    Fraud.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 233
  • fraud2.jpg
    fraud2.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 205
Oh, it's getting more interesting with these guys! Well I am up for it. They failed to realize that I have got backs to prove their claims are false and they are Fraudsters! Again, received an email from them that they are not lying to me, and the package has been delivered to my location on the 8th of Aug, with the same tracking number they claimed was attempted to deliver to me in France. They are providing me with kinds of tracking website to prove their false information, but unfortunately for them, I did use this same tracking website to track the package before today, and they all were saying the same thing, which is the package is in Transit. But today 04/09/2019, these tracking sites are now displaying that it has been delivered to Morocco on the 8th of Aug. Do they think I should believe this? I used different tracking website to track the package while waiting for it, and none provide any of the information you can see there, this is to prove again, that they are manipulating the tracking websites by paying them to update this information as well as they did with SCAMadviser to remove certain information about Privatobank from their website. To prove that I used these tracking service, I have posted an image of the report I received on 23rd of Aug directly from the courier service that they claimed to ship the package. Note that before contacting the courier service directly, I used all tracking websites that I can find on google search engine to check the status of the package, and none ever showed that it has arrived in Morocco, and because there was no clear information about the package on these tracking website, it was then I decide to contact the courier company directly, and here was their response as of 23rd Aug 2019. But these guys are still claiming that it was delivered on the 8th of Aug. My question again to you readers is that, is it possible for a package sent international by standard shipment be delivered in less than 24hrs from the day it was shipped? Even the fastest delivery service DHL or Fedex or whatever post you can think of can not deliver an international package in less than 24hrs of shipping it, come to think of a standard delivery shipment. See proof directly from the horses mouth (Courier service Latvia that shipped the package). See the same tracking number there in the Image. This conversation was between 22nd & 23rd Aug. I wrote to them on the 22nd, and they replied back on the 23rd. Then why are these guys claiming a package they shipped in the 7th of Aug with a Standard delivery was delivered on the 8th of Aug to my local post office???

Attachments

• Story.jpg
    Story.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 220
  • Latvia Post response.jpg
    Latvia Post response.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 185
Reactions: Spinat
@osboncop40 if you look at the comments I was one of the first they are a scam. But you have posted so many things that I am lost.
You scam accusation is about the card delivery?

No, my scam accusation is not only about the card delivery, it is about their fraudulent activities. What they are doing behind the platform that users wouldn't know about. Well as you can see, Manipulating a tracking number information of a package (card) they claimed to have shipped to me, and that it was attempted to be deliver to me in France, is this a fraudulent thing? Now this same tracking number has been manipulated again today 4th Sept that it has since been delivered to my local post on the 8th of Aug, isn't this Fraud? These are some of the things they are doing behind that New Users will not know about but join them, and on the long run they will lost their funds. What is the lesson to learn from all of this? Simple! The card delivery thing served as a medium to expose them of what they are doing behind the scene. Did you see how they are manipulating the tracking number of the package (card) they claim to have sent me? This is what they are going to do too with Users who deposit funds into their Fraudulent banking thing.

No, my scam accusation is not only about the card delivery, it is about their fraudulent activities. What they are doing behind the platform that users wouldn't know about. Well as you can see, Manipulating a tracking number information of a package (card) they claimed to have shipped to me, and that it was attempted to be deliver to me in France, is this a fraudulent thing? Now this same tracking number has been manipulated again today 4th Sept that it has since been delivered to my local post on the 8th of Aug, isn't this Fraud? These are some of the things they are doing behind that New Users will not know about but join them, and on the long run they will lost their funds. What is the lesson to learn from all of this? Simple! The card delivery thing served as a medium to expose them of what they are doing behind the scene. Did you see how they are manipulating the tracking number of the package (card) they claim to have sent me? This is what they are going to do too with Users who deposit funds into their Fraudulent banking thing.
I am convinced that is a scam operation, and sure soon we will hear about people screwed with money matters.
Just lost the point with all this tracking number matter

I am convinced that is a scam operation, and sure soon we will hear about people screwed with money matters.
Just lost the point with all this tracking number matter

Ha ha ha, sorry you got lost along the line. The tracking number thing is a clear evidence of their SCAM. They sent me that tracking number on Aug 7,(you can see it in one of my first post), And when I tracked the very first time they sent it to me, it showed the country it was shipped from and My country where it was suppose to deliver to. But as of yesterday 03/09/2019, they responded to my review on Trustpilot that 3 attempts was made to deliver the package to me, but I wasn't around to receive it and I was making false claims about the package not been delivered to me. But when I tracked the package with the tracking number, it displayed that the 3 attempts made to deliver the package was in France, but I'm in Morocco. LOL. You can see that in the screenshot posted as well. Now as of today 04/09/2019, the same tracking number which displayed that it was attempted to deliver to me 3 times in France, but I wasn't available to receive it, is now displaying again that it has delivered in my location Morocco. 1 tracking number displaying tracking information in France & in Morocco. This means, they have a way to change (manipulate) the tracking information. So what they did yesterday the 3rd of Sept was to change that information to deceive the users and readers on Trustpilot that I was making false accusation, and that I was making those post because I am frustrated because they closed my account. But while they changed the tracking information to suit their claim, they seem to have forgotten my location, and put France there to prove that, really attempts were made for it to be delivered to me but I wasn't around. But after I responded back to them and asked why would the courier service attempt to deliver the package to me in France while I am in Morocco, they quickly realized their mistake, and again today 4th of Sept they have now changed the tracking information to display that it has been delivered to my local post office here in Morocco. All the screenshot is there. If they can manipulate these tracking information, it means something is wrong. It is either they have an insider in the courier service that is making these changes for them or they created that tracking by themselves and can change its information anytime they wish to deceive people.

Update: I'd like to say that I received the Debit Card that was sent to me by Privatobank on Fri 6, 2019. The card was delivered to me in person at exactly 11 am. After careful investigation with the management support to resolve the issue about the card as well as the tracking information they provided me with, I discover that the support team mistakenly sent another tracking number that was suppose to deliver in France. I personally checked with the tracking information, and really there was a slight difference with the number. More over the tracking number was not manipulated/changed in any way since it was a registered mail, as the support team of the courier service(Latvia Post) also responded to me too over this issue when I contacted them to ask why a package tracking number can be changed to display information of 2 different country. Further more, all issues with this service has been resolved and refunds has been paid back to me. I therefore withdraw my charges and claims that this service is a Fraud or Scam, since I wasn't scammed in any way and refunds has been paid back to me.

At the same time, I'm not in anyway affiliated to this service and also not endorsing it. Please do your own diligent research. I felt the need to withdraw my statements here since (1) I finally received the card which generated this whole thing and (2) All issues has been resolved, and I was refunded back without losing a dime to using the service or scammed in anyway.

At the same time, I'm not in anyway affiliated to this service and also not endorsing it. Please do your own diligent research. I felt the need to withdraw my statements here since (1) I finally received the card which generated this whole thing and (2) All issues has been resolved, and I was refunded back without losing a dime to using the service or scammed in anyway.

So now...Are you confident in the service? Most important...Card is valid and you're using?

So now...Are you confident in the service? Most important...Card is valid and you're using?
Hi apologies for the delayed response to your queries here, I haven't been around for a while. In response to your queries, the service is working fine, the Card I received is valid, and I have used it to see that it works. So far the service is working as it has promised, but like I stated before, I am not endorsing the use of this service to anyone, use it at your own convenience/risk.

Ok so you basically got insane and spent so many time and resources because of a few days longer delay of a $10 USD plastic card ? It is unfortunately because of people like you that anonymous banking and offshore banks will all be closed one day...

A SCAM is not because you get your card 2 days later than promised, a scam is when you transfer 100k USD to a REAL bank like EPB and they close your account because of missing or invalid documents or new KYC regulations.

Reactions: Bmw850
And I thought a scam was if I steal your money and never give it back to you doh948""

trump-blow.jpg

Reactions: cybertrack
Ok so you basically got insane and spent so many time and resources because of a few days longer delay of a $10 USD plastic card ? It is unfortunately because of people like you that anonymous banking and offshore banks will all be closed one day...

A SCAM is not because you get your card 2 days later than promised, a scam is when you transfer 100k USD to a REAL bank like EPB and they close your account because of missing or invalid documents or new KYC regulations.

Maybe you didn't see the part of my post where I clearly stated that I'm not endorsing this service to anyone to use, so I will state it again clearly to you. As stated in my previous post, I withdrew my statement to call the service a SCAM because I wasn't Scammed in any way or lost any money to using the service. Refunds of my Balance with them was sent to me, the card in question was delivered to me, and no lose was made. If I didn't lost money to using the service or refunds was made back to me, what evidence is there for me to say they are a SCAM? This is why I also stated that you should do your own diligent research, and use the service at your own convenience or risk. In other words, if you don't feel comfortable using this service, don't use it! And if for example a Real bank as EPB like you stated closes your account because you transfer 100K USD into it, then the entire banking system is not safe. I will state it again very clearly that, I DO NOT ENDORSE THE USE OF THIS SERVICE TO ANYONE, Please do your own diligent research. And if you wish you use this service, use it at your own convenience/risk.

Alot of great information about this financial Internet gang around here. Thanks for sharing thu&¤#

So did some here got scammed by this company / bank / gang or is this all just a angry customer who got treated bad? Some of the images you posted @osboncop40 are not working any longer, they are on page 1? I don't understand why you just uploadet them here so they will stay permanent.

Latest Threads