Our valued sponsor

Does anyone have experience of how to make payment for Caribbean Citizenship?

Nivis

Feb 10, 2018
Visit site
I am Asian citizen living in Japan. Recently I got approval for Grenada citizenship by investment (donation).
For several weeks i try to pay to ASB Ltd on Grenada. Some banks in Japan do not want to pay cause they never did such payment.
Some refuse because I am unable to provide homepage or any data on the recipient (this company is on official list of agents, but has no website).
One bank said Grenada is grey jurisdiction so what I do is money laundering (wtf, I have official approval letter and invoice?!)
Did anyone have similar problems?
It it difficult to pay from the account of the company that I own in Japan, because bank does the same KYC procedure for any payment abroad.
Maybe I should alter invoice I have or make any other documents?
If someone had similar problems please advise.
The points are:
-grenada is grey jurisdiction,
-no HP for agent,
-no correspondence as I used another agent to make the whole procedure, so I do not have any correspondence with ASB Ltd.
-banks in Japan deem this scam and do not know anything about citizenship by investment programs. And i can not provide contract for purchase of house or something else, only the approval letter and invoice.
-agent I used to go through the process refuses to accept payment to their account and tell to pay directly, that seems to be impossible from Japan.
Please advise.

Honestly?

Think twice if you really want to go this route - you will have the same issues once you are a Grenadian Citizen in terms of Banking.

All the CIB's only make sense in combination with Residence Visa in the UAE to have access to the local UAE Banks.

Otherwise you end up either with Caribbean Banks that are not transactional at all or somewhere in Albania, Montenegro.

If you still want to go this route you should go directly with a listed agend like ABS Ltd and not with a reseller that is just doing ads.

Latest Threads