Our valued sponsor

Does Transferwise will not reject my transaction if the funds are sent from an IBAN with my name? ex(Bankera.com)?

Singa

Oct 24, 2020
Visit site
Hi everybody,
In my situation, the only and the best way to me to Cash out my crypto is thru TransferWise, and i just want to make sure is ok to send to TW from crypto platform that gives u Personal IBAN with your name?
If you had any experience u can tell with this very situation, would be helpful..

Thanks

I had a business transferwise account and they accepted payments addressed to a different name than the business owner name. They didn't ask any questions although the amounts were not very high. I used USD wallet. That is my experience if it is of any help to you

Reactions: Singa
I had a business transferwise account and they accepted payments addressed to a different name than the business owner name. They didn't ask any questions although the amounts were not very high. I used USD wallet. That is my experience if it is of any help to you
You bet.. thank you for your input..
IM talking about crypto incoming payments to transferwise..
Bankera.com is a crypto bank that gives you personal Euro IBAN with your name..
NOW as far as transferwise concerned
They care about incoming payments to be come from an account that has your name..
NOW im not sure if this also applied to Crypto bank like bankera.com, as transferwise dont support crypto..