Our valued sponsor

Dominica citizenship program exposed! The bomb has exploded

tbh idk who gets this passports for travel like common they are basically just for company formation, KYC, nd to avoid CRS.

I understand it if you are from a very poor place that nobody wants you but for white dudes? common
China, Russia, Africa and almost all Asian countries. There are many poor places in this world with rich people living there. And spending around $100K for almost an instant passport that open doors, including visa free travel, might look very attractive for them. Without it it loses its appeal for many.

tbh idk who gets this passports for travel like common they are basically just for company formation, KYC, nd to avoid CRS.

I understand it if you are from a very poor place that nobody wants you but for white dudes? common
#Bingoooooooooooooo!!! ;)

China, Russia, Africa and almost all Asian countries
I NEVER understood this obsession or belief in/or with passports, race, ethnicity, political belief, body shape, looks, religion etc, etc., by others. :rolleyes:
Maybe because my agnate grandmother and grandfather were from two different European countries (X & Y),
and my enate grandmother and grandfather were from two completely different European countries (Q & R),
and I was born on a former island colony of a different European country (Z),
and I was educated (college & post-graduate) in the USA,
*** and now I am ("compelled") to do a Bachelor's in Chinese Business Language & Culture for my business to continue to prosper.

My loyalty is with MY interests! :)

In other words, I don't give a flying f*ck what color, race, ethnicity, passport, education, political beliefs, body shape, looks, religion, etc., the proverbial cat has/is.
If the cat catches mice...as the Nebraskan farmboys would quip: "He ma [sic] buddy" smi(&%

***Yeah, sadly, like any other person, some Chinese WILL take advantage of my ignorance when it comes to money. So, learning their language and their culture when bargaining the purchase price is essential and conducive to my self-preservation.

Last edited:
#Bingoooooooooooooo!!! ;)

I NEVER understood this obsession or belief in/or with passports, race, ethnicity, political belief, body shape, looks, religion etc, etc., by others. :rolleyes:
Maybe because my agnate grandmother and grandfather were from two different European countries (X & Y),
and my enate grandmother and grandfather were from two completely different European countries (Q & R),
and I was born on a former island colony of a different European country (Z),
and I was educated (college & post-graduate) in the USA,
*** and now I am ("compelled") to do a Bachelor's in Chinese Business Language & Culture for my business to continue to prosper.

My loyalty is with MY interests! :)

In other words, I don't give a flying f*ck what color, race, ethnicity, passport, education, political beliefs, body shape, looks, religion, etc., the proverbial cat has/is.
If the cat catches mice...as the Nebraskan farmboys would quip: "He ma [sic] buddy" smi(&%

***Yeah, sadly, like any other person, some Chinese WILL take advantage of my ignorance when it comes to money. So, learning their language and their culture when bargaining the purchase price is essential and conducive to my self-preservation.
I suggest getting a chinese gf. It will complement your studies in a very short period of time and provide valuable insights.
Caution: Like with every field study, if you're the main participant without observers, it might goes out of hand ;)

• Dominica’s budget has become dependent on revenues from the program, which are also channeled into real estate developments on the island.

How terrible! A small nation that seeks to have independent ways of funding and less dependency on aid from the old colonial powers! Also frightening to see that the nation is attractice to real estate investors. France, incidentally one of the OCCRP funders, have long benefitted from Russian oligarchs' real estate investments on the Riviera..bet they hate competition in attracting questionable characters.

OCCRP likes to front their "cooperation" with outlets such as The Guardian (no surprise there) and Forbes but seem to be mainly funded by Soros, Rockefeller, UK, US and French state aid. Plus Duch Postcode lottery (a very woke organization involved in giving large amounts to the Clintons, and similar things).

This is basically a leftist hit-piece, funded by leftists and high-tax countries' tax payers via their aid/development budgets.

I note that most of the 0.3% criminals they "exposed" seem to have perpetrated their crimes AFTER getting their DM passports, which indicates that Dominicas DD is working fairly OK.

All in all it would seem the leftist high tax mafia are really more concerned about these freedom passports, given out in the thousands, than the millions of passports granted to immigrants in the EU, often on loose grounds, with no real KYC/DD. I will definately be in the market for one of these CBI freedom passports.

Last edited:
Have a burmese friend, quite successful, started right at the bottom in what is today a warzone part of the country.

Suggested he went for one of these recently, his response, cheaper to buy a ID card of a local here - gave me a chuckle.

Once they lose visa free travel to EU their passport will lose much of its use and attractiveness IMO
Visa free travel is kinda irrelevant unless its the only passport you will have...,

These passports are ideal due to travel capabilities within the Caribbean, tax aspects Caribbean, and basically a get out of dodge when our countries ultimately collapse under their populistic debt creation.

It's akin to bullion or other - a backup you never hope to have to use... but if a war breaks out or forceful digital - carbon allowances, etc basically the Orwellian aspects coming online as we speak.

Visa free travel is kinda irrelevant unless its the only passport you will have...,
I beg to differ. Without visa free travel it will be not much use to wealthy Chinese or Russians. Or not so wealthy who just want to escape their miserable lives in some shitty land, or stan. You move to Dominica and then what? For someone who is EU/UK national I see no point of having a passport of some small Caribbean island. There is a reason why they are selling them.

They are just shutting these one by one.
Imagine one day you wake up and find out that yours has been revoked. Just like that $100K flushed down the toilet.

Last edited:
Reactions: backpacker
These passports are ideal due to travel capabilities within the Caribbean, tax aspects Caribbean, and basically a get out of dodge when our countries ultimately collapse under their populistic debt creation.

It's akin to bullion or other - a backup you never hope to have to use... but if a war breaks out or forceful digital - carbon allowances, etc basically the Orwellian aspects coming online as we speak.
Exactly. For example, that guy who runs the DPRK Friendship Org, Alejandro Cao de Benós de Les y Pérez got this Spanish EU passport pulled on some made-up charge, stopping him from travel to NK.

As EUSSR is becoming more totalitarian, not the least through Chatcontrol, pushed by EU commissioner Ylva Johansen, it is quickly becoming a less desirable union to visit, anyway. As it looks now, EUSSR is slated to become less and less important as its economy falls behind others.

EU raises security concerns as it reveals five Caribbean states have sold 88,000 ‘golden passports’.

Dominica, an island with a population of just over 70,000, has issued 34,500 passports, the report claimed. The number is more than four times the total previously disclosed by Dominica’s government. St Kitts and Nevis, with a population of 48,000, has issued 36,700 passports, twice as many as estimated up to 2018.

The sale of passports in Dominica surged after 2015 when citizens of a number of Caribbean states were given permission to travel to most EU member states for 90 days a year without a visa.

It also raised concerns around the nationalities of golden passport holders, saying most applicants came from China and Russia, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Nigeria and Libya.

To sum it up, it's exactly what I wrote in my previous messages.

Reactions: uranium
The Guardian, who would have thunk? A leftist newspaper, concerned about a small amount of vetted individuals, while the EU states churn out massive amounts of new EU passports to their third world newcomers, often without similar checks.

Reactions: Marketint
I beg to differ. Without visa free travel it will be not much use to wealthy Chinese or Russians. Or not so wealthy who just want to escape their miserable lives in some shitty land, or stan. You move to Dominica and then what? For someone who is EU/UK national I see no point of having a passport of some small Caribbean island. There is a reason why they are selling them.

Imagine one day you wake up and find out that yours has been revoked. Just like that $100K flushed down the toilet.
I don't really care about them lol.... there's plenty of places Russian's and Chinese can go and obtain visa's easily, i am in one of them for example.

The Citizenship by Investment offers two important things as examples:
  1. Ability to route activities through a specific nationality for tax, or geopolitical reasons.
    1. For example, British Citizens (non-resident) to the UK can no longer use Bybit crypto exchange because it's stopped allowing UK Citizens to signup, and the company is fearful of regulatory issues.
    2. Trading with entities in a country via a company that is frowned upon or has geopolitical pressures / sanctions against, for example I have a British Thai Friend that does business in Burma, Burma has pressure/sanctions from the UK, being Thai she can bypass those sanctions via her Thai enterprise which is registered in her Thai name.
  2. Economic/Societal Escape for "WESTERNERS" allowing them to escape and renounce Western Citizenship into another citizenship with relative ease for political, economical, societal reasons, for example though not relevant, the US introducing (Biden) 25% tax for Billionaires, if a British Subject, non-resident what's the point of being with a country where you are not able to vote, not entitled to a pension (if not paid in full amount), not entitled to medical etc, not entitled to societal financial support of remaining affiliated to a country that will rob you blind for populistic reasons, with zero in return, couple that with economic collapse, societal collapse, at that point you pull the trigger.

Passports/Citizenships are like coats today, Governments have destroyed their value with rampant immigration, rampant debasement, and in future debt enslavement.. the country doesn't have your best interest at heart and that is shown in the manner in which they've enslaved and debased their populations.

A second citizenship - regardless of location - regardless of visa free access etc is a important part of the tool-kit to remove yourself from the system.

I don't really care about them lol.... there's plenty of places Russian's and Chinese can go and obtain visa's easily, i am in one of them for example.

The Citizenship by Investment offers two important things as examples:
  1. Ability to route activities through a specific nationality for tax, or geopolitical reasons.
    1. For example, British Citizens (non-resident) to the UK can no longer use Bybit crypto exchange because it's stopped allowing UK Citizens to signup, and the company is fearful of regulatory issues.
    2. Trading with entities in a country via a company that is frowned upon or has geopolitical pressures / sanctions against, for example I have a British Thai Friend that does business in Burma, Burma has pressure/sanctions from the UK, being Thai she can bypass those sanctions via her Thai enterprise which is registered in her Thai name.
  2. Economic/Societal Escape for "WESTERNERS" allowing them to escape and renounce Western Citizenship into another citizenship with relative ease for political, economical, societal reasons, for example though not relevant, the US introducing (Biden) 25% tax for Billionaires, if a British Subject, non-resident what's the point of being with a country where you are not able to vote, not entitled to a pension (if not paid in full amount), not entitled to medical etc, not entitled to societal financial support of remaining affiliated to a country that will rob you blind for populistic reasons, with zero in return, couple that with economic collapse, societal collapse, at that point you pull the trigger.

Passports/Citizenships are like coats today, Governments have destroyed their value with rampant immigration, rampant debasement, and in future debt enslavement.. the country doesn't have your best interest at heart and that is shown in the manner in which they've enslaved and debased their populations.

A second citizenship - regardless of location - regardless of visa free access etc is a important part of the tool-kit to remove yourself from the system.
Absolutely, 100% correct! Incredibly well-articulated!

PS. I'm flabbergasted by how many "patriotic political cheerleaders" we have who are pushing the narrative of their self-appointed "chosen/voted" overlords/enslavers. If these self-appointed "chosen/voted" overlords/enslavers really cared for us, they wouldn't try to forcefully and violently take more than ½ of what we earn and embezzle it through "salaries" & to their friends/sponsors/donors.

How is this PAINFUL REALITY lost on so many people? stupi#21