Question Dormant Non-Resident LLP filing help

IBO Panama

Oct 18, 2020
Panama
ibo.com.pa
Hello,

I have an LLP that are both owned by foreign companies,
Not resident to UK.
The LLP is dormant and not doing anything.

The confirmation statement is already filed months ago.
Since it is LLP not LTD, it does not allow online filing directly from CompaniesHouse.
I have not yet applied for audit exemption but it also has to be done.

When I opened quickfile for my LLP, i used LTD because thats what the forum said.
However, when I need to file, now it is filing as LTD.

Is there any way I can do it right without spending too much for something that is dormant and doing nothing?

Reactions: GameBoy
Did you ask your agent who helped you with the setup of the entity? They most often are able to help!
I did it thru CompanyWizard, they have quickfile connection, however Quickfile did not have any LLP options, only partnership, charity, LTD, sole proprietorship, but was told to choose LTD so that the system can pull out records from companies house. However, when I want to file, it files as LTD and does not have any options for LLP.
Plus it is dormant and paying 75 GBP for something that has 0 activity seems like too much, which is not even gonna be correct filing anyways since it automates as LTD.

Then you should know what to do. All the information you need is right there. You can even just google "dormant llp accounts template" to find samples.
This helps more than all the contents written in the Companies House website.
Thank you so much, I was panicking and not knowing what to do with it since it I am not good at searching things online.
Thank you so much @Sols, I hope I can be of help to you in the future.

Just wanna share for future reference

Last edited:
This helps more than all the contents written in the Companies House website.
Thank you so much, I was panicking and not knowing what to do with it since it I am not good at searching things online.
Thank you so much @Sols, I hope I can be of help to you in the future.

Just wanna share for future reference
The given examples are really helpful. Do you have an idea on how to properly send these documents?

Latest Threads