Our valued sponsor

Dropshipping and VAT

If you do dropshipping with a UK or Irish company, then if I remember good you are the middleman for the tax administration, not the importer. The importer is the client and it's him who have to pay the VAT.

If you do dropshipping with a UK or Irish company, then if I remember good you are the middleman for the tax administration, not the importer. The importer is the client and it's him who have to pay the VAT.
I am only an intermediary in the transaction between the customer and the supplier in China. VAT on the total amount of sales may destroy my business

I also have a social media business where I buy services from American companies and sell them with a profit for clients in the European Union. I would like to avoid paying VAT but it's probably not possible.

First, in which country you live ? And then, for such question, you should see a tax advisor. Fraud the VAT is a very dangerous game if you live in the EU... The benefit don't worth the fine...

If you don't mind. How much turnover and profit are you making each month? Depending on this I can give you a solution.
be carefull that this does not turn into any promotion! So far no warning given!

Reactions: W4rhol
You have an option to do everything by the book and charge 20% VAT for EU customers, 0% VAT for outside EU customers.

Or what I would suggest since it is an online business is that you run it with darks and forget about the VAT. If you already have a company formed for this then sell the business (for cheap so you don't pay high tax) to an offshore company run by darks (which you control in the background) and then give loans to an onshore company you own.

Reactions: W4rhol

Latest Threads