Our valued sponsor

Dropshipping company's structure 2022/23?

Hello,

If you were from eastern/northern part of Europe (Estonia, specifically), how would you go about your dropshipping business when it comes to opening an official company, paying tax, etc.?
There have been a couple of threads back in 2020 and 2019, but all of them are out-dated purely due to the fact that for example, Stripe hates dropshippers. They close their accounts on left and right.

Basically, as somebody who doesn't have much knowledge or experience when it comes to opening a company, I'd want to open an LLC in Delaware (Stripe Atlas). However, since Stripe doesn't support dropshippers, is it even worth doing that? Also, as far as I understand, it wouldn't really be no tax haven as I thought it would, because at the end of the day, I'd have to pay off the income tax of 20+% in my home country anyways.

What would be your suggestions as for somebody who's scaling their dropshipping business, and wants to keep it all clean/legal? Sorry for any potential confusion that this thread might have caused, and thank you in advance.

Which platforms would you use for dropshipping?
Where are your customers located and where are the goods shipped from?

Just setup a local company and keep it simple, if you will ship in EU VAT compliance will be already enough additional work. If you make profits as 200-300k eur nett profit you can perhaps explore some other structures.

Which platforms would you use for dropshipping?
Where are your customers located and where are the goods shipped from?

Just setup a local company and keep it simple, if you will ship in EU VAT compliance will be already enough additional work. If you make profits as 200-300k eur nett profit you can perhaps explore some other structures.
Most likely, going for Shopify. Unfortunately, Shopify Payments aren't available here, where I'm from. That's one of the reasons why I considered opening an LLC in Delaware.
In general, the top 5 biggest countries, such as the US.

Latest Threads