Our valued sponsor

Dubai Co. looking for Bank to do Trade with Russia

Crest

Nov 26, 2018
Visit site
Hi all,

I have a Dubai Co, owned by a Russian Co, that has a license to mine coal. The Dubai co. intends to buy the coal from their parent co, and sell internationally.

The Russian co. is part of a European group with a clear UBO, nothing to hide and all above board. Previously the coal was being sold to their Swiss group co. and then sold from there, but for obvious reasons this can no longer be done, so a Dubai co. was set up in place.

We are now looking for a bank that will place this business. Any ideas welcome.

Thanks

Hi all,

I have a Dubai Co, owned by a Russian Co, that has a license to mine coal. The Dubai co. intends to buy the coal from their parent co, and sell internationally.

The Russian co. is part of a European group with a clear UBO, nothing to hide and all above board. Previously the coal was being sold to their Swiss group co. and then sold from there, but for obvious reasons this can no longer be done, so a Dubai co. was set up in place.

We are now looking for a bank that will place this business. Any ideas welcome.

Thanks

Hey,

If you are willing to deposit at least 1mio USD, I might help you to open an account at Dubai Islamic Bank.

I have a few connection at not-local-banks level (so if you're looking for a local bank disregard this message), and I can test the water and let you know if they might be interested in he business. DM me to start a conversation if you believe this might be of help.

NVO

Reactions: Nicholas Van Orton
I have a few connection at not-local-banks level (so if you're looking for a local bank disregard this message), and I can test the water and let you know if they might be interested in he business. DM me to start a conversation if you believe this might be of help.

NVO
Hey Nicholas,

Couldn't figure out how to PM you but my company is interested in some 'not-local-banks' that would accept a Dubai company. Looking for multi currency support.

Thanks,
MME

Reactions: Martin Everson