Our valued sponsor

Dubai Retirement Visa - anyone with experince?

Bluebarry

Oct 2, 2023
Madagascar
Visit site
I'm an EU citizen, looking to relocate to a suitable jurisduction with no capital gains or dividend taxes (my main sources of income are stock trading and dividends). As far as I can see these would not be taxed in UAE.

I have been looking at various options to acquire a residency visa and it would appear that the 1 MAED Retirement Visa option (either savings or half/half option savings/real estate) would be the most suitable, as I am 55+

I will visit Dubai shortly to put my feet on the ground a bit, before proceeding. Does anyone have practical experience of acquiring either of these visas. Is any one preferable over the other (obviously the half/half is a bit more complex, but it may also be slightly more attractive for me)?

Secondly, is it advisable to use an agent, or is this reasonably uncomplicated to do on your own? I have experience from many other countries to get various residenct visas, and have in most cases done all the paperwork myself.

If an agent is recommended, has anyone some good suggestions?

Thanks in advance, Barry

I'm an EU citizen, looking to relocate to a suitable jurisduction with no capital gains or dividend taxes (my main sources of income are stock trading and dividends). As far as I can see these would not be taxed in UAE.

I have been looking at various options to acquire a residency visa and it would appear that the 1 MAED Retirement Visa option (either savings or half/half option savings/real estate) would be the most suitable, as I am 55+

I will visit Dubai shortly to put my feet on the ground a bit, before proceeding. Does anyone have practical experience of acquiring either of these visas. Is any one preferable over the other (obviously the half/half is a bit more complex, but it may also be slightly more attractive for me)?

Secondly, is it advisable to use an agent, or is this reasonably uncomplicated to do on your own? I have experience from many other countries to get various residenct visas, and have in most cases done all the paperwork myself.

If an agent is recommended, has anyone some good suggestions?

Thanks in advance, Barry
Hi Barry, our PRO can handle it. Just drop us a short message: Business Setup Dubai & Abu Dhabi - UAE- Contact

Latest Threads