Dukascopy bank any review?

uranium

Pro Member
Dec 5, 2022
Taiwan
Visit site
I am looking to withdraw my crypto holdings to dukascopy Bank. Not broker
What you guys think?
It has finma regulation. So it has a real banking license.
Someone here mentioned that owners are russians and not trust worthy
I checked their review on trustpilot and it has bad reviews
I read somewhere they even impose limits and ask for documents for every transaction
However from what I understood account opening could be done online
As long as they have 100k deposit protection. I think I can use them for crypto cashout and later transfer to another more reliable bank
What do you think?

I am looking to withdraw my crypto holdings to dukascopy Bank. Not broker
What you guys think?
It has finma regulation. So it has a real banking license.
Someone here mentioned that owners are russians and not trust worthy
I checked their review on trustpilot and it has bad reviews
I read somewhere they even impose limits and ask for documents for every transaction
However from what I understood account opening could be done online
As long as they have 100k deposit protection. I think I can use them for crypto cashout and later transfer to another more reliable bank
What do you think?
I have had them for a while. Indeed the reviews are bad. It depends on where you are. If you are close to their offices and you can hop into Geneva and knock on their door, they are very nice and understanding. ;)

Account.png

Good luck!

PS. I would warm the account up though. I would also go by their offices PERSONALLY if you are planning to do more than €100K. If you are going to swing by their offices, rent yourself a former FINMA lawyer or regulator. It always leaves a "good" impression. ;)

Reactions: JohnLocke
Lots of information and threads already posted about them here:

Google search the forum and you find even more!!
Code:
site:offshorecorptalk.com dukascopy

Dukascopy is good but their transaction limits are very low as default. But they provide multicurrency personal Swiss IBAN, which is really cool. Their card is working well but avoid using in other currencies because they don't have "exact" rates for currency exchange. In my country I lose around 3% when I pay with Dukascopy card.

Reactions: Forester
Dukascopy is good but their transaction limits are very low as default. But they provide multicurrency personal Swiss IBAN, which is really cool. Their card is working well but avoid using in other currencies because they don't have "exact" rates for currency exchange. In my country I lose around 3% when I pay with Dukascopy card.
Transaction limits for deposit or withdrawal?
How much is it?

I think they allow to keep up to 50,000 EUR in the account. But the problem is quarter limit. There is $3,000 incoming/quarter limit on my account. I don't know if this is different for others, but probably similar.

It depends on your salary or declared income. You can easily upgrade it.
Well... I'd not say easily; but it's possible, nevertheless beware that it is not a quick process. And generally, fees for the balance over 50k are ugly.

Can someone share what questions do they usually ask during Identity Verification? To be more precise during video identification. Thanks
They will contact your country of residence to open the account besides the reporting they do of any financial activity you do when you use your account

They will ask you in a video call they will tell you to say your first name and your last name then they will ask you to take picture of your passport and your national ID in the video

Thats it

They will contact your country of residence to open the account besides the reporting they do of any financial activity you do when you use your account

They will ask you in a video call they will tell you to say your first name and your last name then they will ask you to take picture of your passport and your national ID in the video

Thats it
They will contact my country of residence when opening account? What are you talking about?

They won't contact your country of residence. They will just ask for proof of address.
One of my friends they asked him the national ID thenlater they asked him to get in to government website of his residence country to take screenshot of his expiry date of his residency

No one in the world knows about this website unless you live in that country

They are following instructions from that government to open him an account

Now he is more than 10 days waiting to get approval from Dukascopy which is clearly not from dukascopy alone

They will contact my country of residence when opening account? What are you talking about?
If you live in some countries that have a restrictions on opening an account out of thier control

Latest Threads