Our valued sponsor

Dukascopy Bank need tax report, any help

Are you using their lowest tier limited account? I think it was something like 3000-4000 dollars per quarter.

I hear that if you ask them to increase your limits they will activate "Tax Gestapo Mode" and ask you for a lot of bulls**t documents and personal information. One of the reasons why I never opened an account there after reading reviews from a lot of people saying exactly the same you are telling us here.

Just change to another bank that doesn't treat you like guilty until proven innocent. I really hate when banks do that.

Are you using their lowest tier limited account? I think it was something like 3000-4000 dollars per quarter.

I hear that if you ask them to increase your limits they will activate "Tax Gestapo Mode" and ask you for a lot of bulls**t documents and personal information. One of the reasons why I never opened an account there after reading reviews from a lot of people saying exactly the same you are telling us here.

Just change to another bank that doesn't treat you like guilty until proven innocent. I really hate when banks do that.
Any recommendations

Any recommendations

This is strange but I just realized that the banks I use are not mentioned in this forum. Yeah I did a search and there is no single mention of them. I am not a member of the mentor group but if you are asking this I am pretty sure the banks I have been using for a very long time, are not mentioned in that ultra secret hidden m3ntor group of the illuminatis of the Bilderberg Group.

Im sure there are many other reliable banks that nobody is mentioning here for some very strange reason. Those bl0kes always mention the same unreliable banks that last a few years and then disappear or just the s4me bunch of w0rthless Baltic EMI Accounts that are not even able to receive a transfer in or send a transfer out. Something very simple that a 5 year old can do, but those EMI guys can't do it.

This is strange but I just realized that the banks I use are not mentioned in this forum. Yeah I did a search and there is no single mention of them. I am not a member of the mentor group but if you are asking this I am pretty sure the banks I have been using for a very long time, are not mentioned in that ultra secret hidden m3ntor group of the illuminatis of the Bilderberg Group.

Im sure there are many other reliable banks that nobody is mentioning here for some very strange reason. Those bl0kes always mention the same unreliable banks that last a few years and then disappear or just the s4me bunch of w0rthless Baltic EMI Accounts that are not even able to receive a transfer in or send a transfer out. Something very simple that a 5 year old can do, but those EMI guys can't do it.
Could you pm me which bank are you use, that is better to all these which are problematics and everyday discussed here?

Reactions: Memohass

Can you share with me any bank offer polish iban with my name, not shared iban

Yea because I feel like this gold membership wasn’t worth it

Bullshitters like you should are a major waste of time.

You don't even know what's inside the mentor group gold, you mentioned several times you know the banks but won't share them here, you're full of s**t.

Reactions: jjrapy
Somebody should have told you this before, but without any business/tax background you will be untrustworhy to every bank, especially here in Poland, where AML policies are insane these days. I am Polish resident right now and have a business here. Recently one of a banks I use asked me about nature of some transactions with some of my clients and for tons of other shi...t like tax returns.

I have given them all I had as I dont have anything to hide, they wished me good day and continued servicing me, but IMHO this has gone too far if the bank asks people about annual turnover below 25k EUR about nature of their business relations.

Somebody should have told you this before, but without any business/tax background you will be untrustworhy to every bank, especially here in Poland, where AML policies are insane these days. I am Polish resident right now and have a business here. Recently one of a banks I use asked me about nature of some transactions with some of my clients and for tons of other shi...t like tax returns.

I have given them all I had as I dont have anything to hide, they wished me good day and continued servicing me, but IMHO this has gone too far if the bank asks people about annual turnover below 25k EUR about nature of their business relations.
I meant bank that's allow clients open accouts remotely and offer polish iban and multi currency

Latest Threads