Our valued sponsor

EMI bank with ACH or Debit card (not prepaid)

Few months ago Adwords accepted Revolut cards, for now they probably blocked all prepaids.
I wonder why they want to block cards from Revolut! This sounds to me very strange but if someone know the reason please post here.

anyone know TW fees for card payments?
How much I will pay if I make deposit of 1000euro by SEPA to TW and spent money(CZK currency) to adwords using TW card?

BTW @rewindghost, when you tested this solution? Few months ago Adwords accepted Revolut cards, for now they probably blocked all prepaids.

I made a top-up today, still working. As far as I know, card payments are free so you just have to pay for the CZK conversion.

I wonder why they want to block cards from Revolut! This sounds to me very strange but if someone know the reason please post here.

The reason is clear, alot of people using prepaid (vcc/physical) cards to f**k Google. They start campaigns with auto payments, generate debits and go to next account.
Every month google add to blacklist range of BINs. In last time they added Revolut cards to this list or they banned all BINs related to prepaid cards. Very bad situation.

People can talk "you are stupid, I have Google Ads account with Revolut cards". Yes... if you have old account and added this card few months ago Rev card is work until expire.
You can't link to Google Ads new Revolut card. I tested this solution with few Billing Countries/curriences.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Google said they banned prepaid cards for Adwords and I am sure they are checking the Card Level on the bin and just blacklisting them all even Revolut

Validate, Verify & Check BIN - Bank Identification Number

BIN459654
Issuing Bank
Card BrandVISA
Card TypeDEBIT
Card LevelPREPAID
ISO Country Name
gb.png

UNITED KINGDOM

Reactions: JohnLocke
Google said they banned prepaid cards for Adwords and I am sure they are checking the Card Level on the bin and just blacklisting them all even Revolut

Validate, Verify & Check BIN - Bank Identification Number

BIN459654
Issuing Bank
Card BrandVISA
Card TypeDEBIT
Card LevelPREPAID
ISO Country Name
gb.png

UNITED KINGDOM

Sounds valid, I have checked the TW card and it shows "debit" for type and "personal" for level.
I was curious so also checked ePayments its "debit" and "prepaid", Payoneer is "debit" and "prepaid reloadable".

Reactions: extremedox101

Latest Threads