Our valued sponsor

EMI without CRS

We have had this topic a few times here already

If you can't find topics with our own SEARCH option above you may enter in Google:
Code:
 site:offshorecorptalk.com emi without crs
or similar and you will quickly find what you look for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forester
Thanks I were not aware of that. So as I understand beginning 1 January 2026 all EMIs will be reported?
"To note that these new accounts would be reportable under CRS, with the exception of e-money accounts whose 90-day rolling average does not exceed USD 10,000 at any day during the year"

If you can't find topics with our own SEARCH option above you may enter in Google:
Code:
 site:offshorecorptalk.com emi without crs
or similar and you will quickly find what you look for.

This is actually a great tip. I overlooked this. It's also good for the site's placements.

I'm going to start using it. ;)

Thank you for sharing.
I'd personally prefer DuckDuckGo for this site:offshorecorptalk.com emi without crs at DuckDuckGo as I do not like to share my activity with Big Brother G ;) ... It works.
But this is just a side-note.
Thanks, @Don. As I see, this should be repeated endlessly ;) It has been posted here several times already (by me – just an info, not a link – I guess yesterday last time) and it still does not help ;) ;)
Thanks I were not aware of that. So as I understand beginning 1 January 2026 all EMIs will be reported?

"To note that these new accounts would be reportable under CRS, with the exception of e-money accounts whose 90-day rolling average does not exceed USD 10,000 at any day during the year"
Just a small amendment / explanation: The expression “new accounts” there means all EMI accounts, as a new type of accounts being reported, not newly opened EMI accounts!

Last edited:
this should be repeated endlessly ;) It has been posted here several times already (by me – just an info, not a link – I guess yesterday last time) and it still does not help ;) ;)
#Bingooooooooooo, and that's the Truth!
But to add a bit of humor to this...
1713657628381.png

smi(&%

• Haha
Reactions: Forester and ilke
Just a small amendment / explanation: The expression “new accounts” there means all EMI accounts, as a new type of accounts being reported, not newly opened EMI accounts!

What do you mean ?
Well, re-phrased:
If you have an EMI account on 1 January 2026 then this account will automatically be reported (on condition that 90-day rolling average exceeded USD 10,000 at any day), as well as any newly created EMI account.
I've a cat like the one in your profile picture.
:) Your cat is definitely nice ;) ;)
Thank you!
You are welcome.

Reactions: jafo and JohnLocke
Well, re-phrased:
If you have an EMI account on 1 January 2026 then this account will automatically be reported (on condition that 90-day rolling average exceeded USD 10,000 at any day), as well as any newly created EMI account.

:) Your cat is definitely nice ;) ;)

You are welcome.
All accounts, both old and new.

That's how I see it too.

Thank you dear friend!

Reactions: jafo
Reactions: jafo