Our valued sponsor

EMIs with US bank details

John Andrews

Feb 13, 2019
Visit site
Are there any EMIs/banks which offer US bank details (account number/routing number) other than TransferWise?

I currently have a TW USD account linked with my PayPal but I want a backup in case they close my account.

The business in question is low risk, incorporated as an EU company.

Reactions: zeytin
Payoneer has those details, however I am pretty sure you can only receive payments from other Payoneer users or US companies. You can't deposit your own money in there from your bank account, but there is a "trick" that you can do to fund it via Paypal. You will need to ask payoneer support to provide you with a "community federal savings account" as the standard one does not work with PP.

official guidelines:
  • Only ACH (US local bank) transfers in USD can be accepted
  • Transfers must be made from a company account
  • Transfers from individuals will be automatically rejected
  • Wire transfers are not supported
  • Transfers made from a company account owned by you cannot be accepted

• Wow
Reactions: zeytin
paxumbank I think if you want to take the plunge conf/(%
You still think it is a good idea to open an account with them? or should it be considered as a last resource?

You still think it is a good idea to open an account with them? or should it be considered as a last resource?

Last resort. Should definitely not be in anyone's first choice.

Worldfirst was closing down US operations for US entities. If you are not based in US you are not affected. Simple.

Just to be sure. That is, if I register a Delaware company as a resident of England then can I still create an account with WorldFirst?

Why? Do you have/know about bad experience with them?

Yes they refused to answer any questions on their setup I asked them so I aborted opening with them.

Latest Threads