Our valued sponsor

Entropay is dead?

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
Does the below picture means EntroPay is dead like game over?

entropay.png

Reactions: JohnLocke
They can't continue the business as they used to do. That's why they have to restructure the entire business. We will see if they are able to change it to something good.

That's why they have to restructure the entire business.
no new customers and current ones without being able to top up using their own bank account or card - this seems like pretty dead to me :)
kind of reminds me the Monty Python's sketch
"the parrot isn't dead, it's resting"

I contacted them on December and below their answers. In one word not useful anymore.

Thanks for contacting us.

We’re sorry to let you know that Entropay is imposing new account restrictions. This means, over the coming months, your Entropay account functionality will be gradually restricted.

This is nothing to do with your account personally, this applies to all Entropay accounts. I am very sorry, but we have no further information on this, apart from the details below.

Here is how this change will affect you:

From 14 December 2018:

You are no longer able to top up your account from credit or debit cards, or from bank transfers.

From 26 February 2019:

All virtual cards in your account will be deleted and any remaining money will be transferred to your wallet balance.

Payouts and merchant refunds will be disabled, and any outstanding transactions will be cancelled.

Please make sure you have withdrawn any money on your Entropay account before 24 April 2019.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Business sounds dead when they are asking you to withdraw your money by 24 April 2019. Looks like an orderly shutdown at least unlike another Malta entity i.e Satabank ca#"!.