Our valued sponsor

What's the best service to use for Dubai company setup?

turmpy

Mentor Group Lifetime
Mar 26, 2024
Visit site
I can see that some of the providers who were previously active here have disappeared and others are just silent. Does this mean that Dubai is dead as the great adventure where one could establish their offshore company in Dubai and live in a tax haven?

Which service should one use to set up a company in Dubai and a bank account, do you have any suggestions?

Is there anything else I should be aware of besides the 9% corporate tax?

Reactions: JohnLocke
I used Fred / DLS Dubai to incorporate in Dubai but they have since stopped trading. However, his staff moved over to work directly with IFZA.

I would recommend reaching out to IFZA directly as they offer the same setup.

It took around 4 days for the business incorporation/setup and 1 week for visa approval.

When I arrived in Dubai at 9AM, I was collected at 9.30AM to go for the medical and finger prints. My Emirates ID was received 1 week later. The personal bank account was opened and card delivered in 4 days and the business account opened and card delivered in 5 days.

In total, it was just under 2 weeks once in Dubai to have everything setup and received.

The only thing to note with Dubai is 9% corporate tax after the first 375,000 AED and that audited accounts are a requirement. I simply pay an accountant for this.

I used Fred / DLS Dubai to incorporate in Dubai but they have since stopped trading. However, his staff moved over to work directly with IFZA.

I would recommend reaching out to IFZA directly as they offer the same setup.

It took around 4 days for the business incorporation/setup and 1 week for visa approval.

When I arrived in Dubai at 9AM, I was collected at 9.30AM to go for the medical and finger prints. My Emirates ID was received 1 week later. The personal bank account was opened and card delivered in 4 days and the business account opened and card delivered in 5 days.

In total, it was just under 2 weeks once in Dubai to have everything setup and received.

The only thing to note with Dubai is 9% corporate tax after the first 375,000 AED and that audited accounts are a requirement. I simply pay an accountant for this.
Can you introduce your auditor?

There's no need for someone to introduce you; you can contact IFZA directly and have them help you with whatever you need.

Im highly dissatisfied by the random inspection requests which come out of the blue and create a lot of work.
Actually good for me as I'm getting paid for some assistance by a few businesses I personally know, but it creates a lot of stress.

If you go forward, be very diligent and collect all papers well (invoices, contracts) and keep your books well organized.

Im highly dissatisfied by the random inspection requests which come out of the blue and create a lot of work.
Actually good for me as I'm getting paid for some assistance by a few businesses I personally know, but it creates a lot of stress.

If you go forward, be very diligent and collect all papers well (invoices, contracts) and keep your books well organized.
I also had an inspection request, I agree it was quite stressful but it was easily resolved by submitting some contracts, invoices and copies of documents

Reactions: Forester
IFZA and the remaining freezones, you are best just approaching them yourself. For mainland, we are happy to help :)
quick one, how long have you been in business ? Won't engage with you if it ends like Fred's service.

quick one, how long have you been in business ? Won't engage with you if it ends like Fred's service.
we have been in the business since 2020. Our team is fairly young on average, so we are not planning on retiring anytime soon :)

• Haha
Reactions: clemens

Latest Threads