Our valued sponsor

ePayments is gone!

My prepaid epayments card is blocked. I can't use it anymore.
So from what I understand, they just need to implement more due diligence, it should not take that much.
The FCA is less a problem than Mastercard. If it would have been mastercard, this would have been another story.

They have stopped issuing Mastercard for some time in 2018, and resumed in 2019 AFAIR.

Anyone have an alternative accepting swift&sepa transfer from crypto exchanges?
... or emi/banks (uk best) for UK LTD which accept transfers TO crypto exchange?:)

Yes.

Verifo (LT), Pervesk (LT), and Wirebloom (UK) should accept it. Feel free to email me if you want a smooth onboarding with the compliance.

Lets hope they simple just return them to you eventually. Hopefully they don't require extended due diligence and paperwork to get your funds back.

My accounts(individual+company) are gone. I received about 400-500k eur via ePayments last in 12 months without issues and fortunately, I left only several euros in my ePayments account right now. I always send my money to my bank accounts immediately from EMIs.

Again I tried to warn people about epayments back in November :rolleyes:. See my below post:

I repeat for maybe the 100th time on here. NEVER EVER EVER EVER go near a Russian EMI or bank period - no mater what country it is operating from period!!!!

Lastly if anyone is using Euro Pacific Bank your turn is coming....lol smi(&%

Reactions: georgio
YOu may find the following information useful. I found it on the FCA website:

Annotation 2020-02-12 160313.jpg

Reactions: JohnLocke
Interesting.

So clients will only be allowed to send first party payments to a bank in their home country. This sounds like AML issue involved tax evasion potentially?

I predicted it on here early last year EPB will be gone but it has not happened yet :confused:. Although I did notice they changed correspondence bank for an undisclosed reason ns2
I am surprised EPB is still around, but then again, they have been around for so long now and still accept new clients, maybe someone powerful is behind them and that keeps them afloat? The fact that they do not accept non-EU European clients, including Russians, maybe helps them with correspondent banks?

The fact that they do not accept non-EU European clients, including Russians, maybe helps them with correspondent banks?

They only accept EU clients is that correct? :oops:

Do they ask those clients any questions on sign up ensure those clients are not with them to avoid CRS?

"Must not conduct business with customer classified as corporate, individuals, and/or freelancer customers".
I wonder what is left? Maybe wiring money to aliens. If what will remain of them is online wallet which can be only topped up/withdrawn from own bank account, I don't see any good use for that. It is like Paxum.

And does this affect their crypto branch (DSX)? I think they were connected quite closely.

Reactions: Mark Rucken

Latest Threads